The Purpose of ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Training
The purpose of the ISO 45001 lead auditor training course is to provide individuals with the skills and knowledge necessary to perform lead audits of an organization's occupational health and safety management system (OHSMS). The training will enable attendees to effectively plan and conduct audits in order to assess an organization's compliance with the requirements of ISO 45001.
EAS is a sister organization of IAS that offers IRCA certified ISO 45001 lead auditor training in Iraq. The training covers all aspects of an ISO 45001 lead audit, from planning and conducting the audit to reporting on findings and recommendations.
Why ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Training in Iraq?
Organizations that implement an ISO 45001 OHSMS can improve their overall performance by reducing risks and hazards associated with occupational health and safety. Furthermore, a well-designed and -implemented management system can help organizations continually improve their OH&S performance.
In order to ensure that an organization's OHSMS is effective, audits must be conducted on a regular basis. Lead auditors play a critical role in these audits, as they are responsible for planning and conducting the audit, as well as reporting on findings and recommendations. Attending an ISO 45001 lead auditor training course will help attendees gain the required skill set to perform these audits effectively.
Benefits of ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Training in Iraq
- Enhances your ability to manage and control safety risks within your organization
- Enables you to develop a more systematic approach to occupational health and safety management
- Helps you to better identify potential hazards and assess associated risks
- Teaches you how to develop effective controls to mitigate identified risks
- Provides you with the skills necessary to develop and implement an ISO 45001-compliant OH&S management system
- Gives you the confidence to lead third-party audits of OH&S management systems
- Helps you to add value to your organization by improving its OH&S performance
Who Should Attend?
The ISO 45001 lead auditor training course is designed for individuals who are responsible for auditing an organization's occupational health and safety management system. It is also beneficial for those who wish to develop a better understanding of ISO 45001 and how it can be used to improve OH&S performance. This includes:
- Managers and supervisors
- Safety professionals
- Occupational health and safety specialists
Attendees are strongly recommended to have a good understanding of the ISO 45001 standard and auditing principles and techniques. It would be an added advantage if participants have some work experience in health and safety management or have completed an ISO 45001 internal auditor course.
Course Duration and Delivery Method
The ISO 45001 lead auditor training is conducted in Iraq by IAS as a full-time course for 5 days (40 hours) and offers both continuous and weekend-based courses.
The ISO 45001 lead auditor training in Iraq is conducted using Google Meet or Zoom meetings, with tutor-led sessions being used. To help you prepare for the ISO 45001 lead auditor examination, which will be held on the final day of the course, our certified lead auditors will present interactive course lectures throughout the training program.
To obtain this well-known professional certificate, students must pass the lead auditor exam with a score of at least 70 percent.
Besides ISO 45001 lead auditor training, IAS also provides 2 types of online ISO 45001 internal auditor courses:
- ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Training Course (Self Learning 30 days)
- Virtual ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Training Course (2 days, 16 hours)
If you have any queries related to ISO 45001 lead auditor training in Iraq, kindly contact us to know more about the training program!