What is ISO 22301 Certification?
ISO 22301 is the international standard for business continuity management. It helps organizations to protect themselves from the impact of disruptions and ensure that they can continue operating in the event of an incident. ISO 22301 certification demonstrates that an organization is compliant with ISO 22301 and has put in place the necessary controls to manage its business continuity risk and keep its operations running in the event of a disruption.
Why Get ISO 22301 Certification in Iraq?
ISO 22301 certification is important for organizations of all sizes. Disruptions can occur at any time and can have a significant impact on an organization's ability to continue operating. The certification provides a framework for organizations to identify and manage the risks associated with disruptions and ensure that they are prepared to respond effectively in the event of an incident. The certification provides a way for organizations to show their customers that they have in place the necessary controls to manage business continuity risk and keep their operations running.
Benefits of 22301 Certification in Iraq
- Helps you to systematically protect your critical business processes and functions from disruptions
- Aids in the prevention, or mitigation, of the impact of incidents on your organization
- Makes it easier to identify risks and implement controls to reduce the likelihood or consequences of an incident occurring
- Helps ensure a more coordinated and effective response to incidents when they do occur
- Enables you to resume normal operations more quickly after an incident
- Can help boost customer confidence in your organization’s ability to withstand disruptions
- Provides a framework for continuous improvement of your business continuity management system.
Which Organizations Can Apply?
Any organization, regardless of size or type, can implement and be certified to ISO 22301. The standard is applicable to all organizations that wish to protect themselves from the impact of disruptions and ensure that they can continue operating in the event of an incident. Examples:
- Manufacturing companies
- Banks and other financial institutions
- IT service providers
Audit Procedure for ISO 22301 Certification in Iraq Through IAS
The certification process has 2 auditing stages, which include:
- Stage 1 Audit (Preliminary audit) – The first stage in the Certification Audit is to determine if a firm is ready to move on to Stage 2. Our auditor will gain an understanding of the company's business operations, internal controls, and financial position during this phase. Our auditors will assess and evaluate all required ISO 22301 documentation and risks, as well as draft an audit strategy.
- Stage 2 Audit (Certification Audit) – During this period, an organization's complete management system is examined and audited to confirm that it fulfills the ISO 22301 standard. The time needed for a business to finish the second stage of an audit is determined by a variety of variables including its size, the number of locations it has, and the services it offers. The ISO 22301 certificate will be issued after the successful completion of both audits
Get ISO 22301 Certification in Iraq Through IAS
IAS is a leading certification body that offers ISO 22301 certification in Iraq. We are accredited by UQAS and recognized by the International Accreditation Forum (IAF). We offer a range of services to help organizations implement ISO 22301 and achieve certification. Our services include training, gap analysis, document development, and auditing. We also offer post-certification services to help organizations maintain their certification.
Kindly contact us to have a free discussion about ISO 22301 certification in Iraq for your organization! Request a quote now!