The Purpose of ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training
The purpose of this ISO 27001 Lead Auditor training is to provide attendees with the necessary skills and knowledge to perform a lead audit of an Information Security Management System (ISMS) against the requirements of the standard. This includes understanding the purpose and requirements of ISO 27001, developing and following an audit plan, conducting an onsite audit, and reporting on findings.
EAS is a sister organization of IAS that offers IRCA certified ISO 27001 lead auditor training in Iraq. This training will give you the skills and confidence to assess an ISMS against the requirements of the standard and identify any areas that need improvement.
Why ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training in Iraq?
ISO 27001 Lead Auditor training is important because it provides individuals with the skills and knowledge necessary to effectively audit an ISO 27001-compliant organization. Organizations that are looking to implement ISO 27001 or move towards certification will need to ensure that their staff is properly trained in the standard. The lead auditor certification demonstrates an individual's ability to properly assess an organization's compliance with the requirements of the standard and provides a valuable credential for those seeking employment in the information security field.
Benefits of ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training in Iraq
The ISO 27001 lead auditor training will help you to:
- Learn how to assess an organization's readiness for ISO 27001 certification
- Understand the requirements of the ISO 27001 standard and how to audit against it
- Develop the skills necessary to lead a successful ISO 27001 audit team
- Gain a deep understanding of information security management systems (ISMS)
- Discover how to streamline the audit process and add value to an organization
- Learn how to communicate effectively with senior management about the findings of an ISO 27001 audit
- Understand how to prepare for and conduct an ISO 27001 certification audit
Who Should Attend?
The ISO 27001 Lead Auditor training is ideal for those who wish to develop the skills and knowledge necessary to lead a successful ISO 27001 audit. This includes:
- Information security managers
- ISMS consultants
- ISMS Internal auditors
Attendees should have a good understanding of the ISO 27001 concepts and auditing principles. Additionally, it is recommended that attendees have experience working with the ISO 27001 standard and conducting audits. It would be beneficial if the candidate has previously completed an ISO 27001 internal auditor course.
Course Duration and Delivery Method
The ISO 27001 lead auditor training is conducted in Iraq by IAS as a full-time course for 5 days (40 hours) and offers both continuous and weekend-based courses.
The ISO 27001 lead auditor training in Iraq is conducted using Google Meet or Zoom meetings, with tutor-led sessions being used. To help you prepare for the ISO 27001 lead auditor examination, which will be held on the final day of the course, our certified lead auditors will present interactive course lectures throughout the training program.
To obtain this well-known professional certificate, students must score at least 70 percent on the lead auditor examination.
Besides ISO 27001 lead auditor training, IAS also provides 2 types of online ISO 27001 internal auditor courses:
- ISO 27001 Internal Auditor Training Course (Self Learning 30 days)
- Virtual ISO 27001 Internal Auditor Training Course (2 days, 16 hours)
If you have any queries related to ISO 27001 lead auditor training in Iraq, kindly contact us to know more about the training program!