The Purpose of ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Training
The ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Training is designed for individuals who want to acquire the skills and knowledge needed to conduct a lead audit of a food safety management system in accordance with ISO 22000 requirements. The fundamentals and methods of auditing are covered, with a particular emphasis on food safety management systems.
EAS is a sister organization of IAS that offers IRCA certified ISO 22000 lead auditor training. Participants will learn how to conduct, report, and follow up on audits as well as how to evaluate the efficacy of a food safety management system.
Why ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Training in Iraq?
The ISO 22000 lead auditor training is critical for any food safety management system to function effectively. The lead auditor is in charge of the overall coordination and management of the system and must be properly trained to do this job. Our ISO 22000 lead auditor training covers the foundations as well as auditing techniques and ISO 22000 principles and helps individuals to build the necessary skills and knowledge required to lead an audit team.
Benefits of ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Training in Iraq
Upon the successful completion of ISO 22000 lead auditor training in Iraq, participants will be able to:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the requirements of the ISO 22000 standard
- Learn how to audit an ISO 22000 food safety management system
- Understand how to lead an audit team effectively
- Develop the skills necessary to assess an organization's compliance with ISO 22000
- Be able to identify potential non-conformities and make recommendations for improvement
- Understand the principles of food safety management and how to apply them
- Gain the knowledge and skills needed to effectively manage a food safety management system audit program
Who Should Attend?
Our ISO 22000 lead auditor training in Iraq is designed for delegates who wish to become qualified ISO 22000 lead auditors. This course is also ideal for individuals who wish to learn more about the standard's requirements and how to audit a food safety management system effectively. This includes:
- Food safety managers
- Quality assurance managers
- Quality control managers
Candidates who are attending are our ISO 22000 lead auditor training in Iraq are strongly recommended to have the following:
- A firm understanding of the ISO 22000 standard and its requirements
- Good working knowledge of auditing principles and methods
- Familiarity with the food safety management system concepts
It would be an added advantage if the candidate has completed an ISO 22000 internal auditor course.
Course Duration and Delivery Method
The ISO 22000 lead auditor training is conducted in Iraq by IAS as a full-time course for 5 days (40 hours) and offers both continuous and weekend-based courses.
The ISO 22000 lead auditor training in Iraq is conducted using Google Meet or Zoom meetings, where tutor-led sessions are used. To help you prepare for the ISO 22000 lead auditor examination, which will take place on the final day of the course, our certified lead auditors will present interactive course lectures throughout the course program.
To obtain this well-known professional certificate, students must achieve a score of at least 70 percent in the lead auditor examination.
Besides ISO 22000 lead auditor training, IAS also provides 2 types of online ISO 22000 internal auditor courses:
- ISO 22000 Internal Auditor Training Course (Self Learning 30 days)
- Virtual ISO 22000 Internal Auditor Training Course (2 days, 16 hours)
If you have any queries related to ISO 22000 lead auditor training in Iraq, kindly contact us to know more about the training program!