ISO 9001 Certification
What ISO 9001 Standard
ISO 9001:2015 is a management system standard, published by the International Organization for Standardization ISO, which addresses to deliver consistent quality products and services to its customers. The implementation of ISO 9001 means your company’s business processes well designed for workflows that contribute decisively to the quality of your products and services. Because ISO 9001 demands to assign responsibility and authority for all quality-relevant activities, define approved procedures for the employees to follow, the organization gains control over the quality.
The standard also requires a constant internal re-evaluation of the system by promoting a continuous improvement process. Hence, Quality Management System helps an organization to achieve the objectives and goals through recording the method, strategy, and authority to achieve quality policies.
The process-based QMS approach gives clarity to the organization to identify, evaluate, manage, and enhance the various core business strategies that will ultimately lead to enhanced business performance.
ISO 9001 Certification is suitable for all industries and companies, with its process-oriented approach from small start-ups to global corporations.
ISO 9001 Certification
The ISO 9001 certification is highly recommended for all types of organizations in Iraq, irrespective of size & category. IAS audits and provides ISO 9001 certification in Iraq at the best price and shortest time.
ISO 9001 certification for business is a very powerful tool to increase the credibility of the organization by showing that your products or services meet the expectations of your customers. The certification widens your business to overseas markets and helps to attract overseas clients with the quality of the business to its products and services.
In other words,ISO 9001 certification ensures that the current strategy of your organization meets the minimum requirements of the international standards and ensures that it is capable of effectively enhance the constant productivity of your business. The customers consider ISO 9001 certified organizations as more reliable and reputed. The brand and image of the organization will continually improve by implementing the Quality Management System.
Procedure to get ISO 9001 Certification
- Complete and send the application form to us to have a free discussion on specific details about the ISO 9001 certification process.
- The organization has to implement the ISO requirements throughout their business and maintain documented information on the method you have to achieve each ISO requirement(s).
- IAS will conduct an audit on the ISO system by reviewing your documented information and by checking the implementation of the procedures as claimed in the documents.
- The process of ISO 9001 certification has 2 stages
- Stage 1: Readiness Audit
- Stage 2: Effectiveness Audit
- IAS will communicate the outcome of an audit in the form of an audit report. If there is a deviation (not meeting the ISO 9001 requirements) observed during the audit, documented Non-conformance reports will be provided to you to take appropriate correction, corrective actions.
- After the clearance of Non-conformance, if any, IAS will release the certificate.
- A yearly surveillance audit will be conducted, followed by the next 3 years of certificate validity.
- In case if your organization is already certified for ISO, enquire for transfer certification.
Benefits of ISO 9001 Certification:
ISO 9001 assists organizations to grow and improve in performance, as well as to exhibit a high level of service quality when bidding for contracts and tenders.
The organization can easily improve the quality of the business to achieve enhanced customer satisfaction by getting ISO certified.
Conduct periodic internal Audits by trained Internal Auditors, Employee retention, improved productivity and performance of the organization, scope for continuous improvements, helps to maintain strong leadership are some of the other benefits of the ISO 9001 certification.
Implementing an effective ISO Quality Management System in your organization will help you to focus on the important areas of your business to improve efficiency with continual improvement.
Established quality management systems throughout your business will provide a good foundation for increased productivity, profit, and customer satisfaction.
This will improve your customer acquisition, retention, and market exposure.
Benefits of ISO 9001 to your customers:
- The ISO 9001:2015 certification is an internationally recognized standard (Over 160 countries). Your customers will understand the benefits of working with companies that are ISO certified. Where some of the customers will only do business with ISO certified companies because it gives them the assurance that your management systems make you constantly meet his requirement and further, the system helps you to focus on continual improvement.
- ISO 9001:2015 certification is a representation of the stability and continuity of your organization’s performance to reach and enrich customer expectations. Nowadays customers are not ready to take a chance, to reduce the risk of purchasing low-quality products they always prefer ISO certified products and services.
Contact IAS for any ISO 9001 Certification requirement- Contact : email@example.com