What is BRC Certification?
BRC certification is a globally recognized mark of food safety and quality. It is awarded to companies who demonstrate that they have implemented a food safety management system that meets the requirements of the British Retail Consortium (BRC) Global Standard for Food Safety. The BRC Global Standard for Food Safety is an internationally recognized standard that sets out the requirements for food safety management systems.
Importance of BRC Certification in Iraq
BRC certification is very important for businesses operating in Iraq. The reason for this is that it provides a way for businesses to show that they are committed to quality and food safety. This is something that is very important to customers and can make a big difference in terms of whether or not they choose to do business with a particular company. In addition, the certification can also help businesses to get access to better markets and to win more business. As such, it is well worth the investment for any business operating in Iraq.
Benefits of BRC Certification in Iraq
- It provides a framework for best practices in food safety and quality management, helping organizations to minimize the risk of product recalls and other safety issues.
- It can help organizations win new business, as many retailers and foodservice providers require their suppliers to be BRC certified.
- It can improve an organization’s efficiency and effectiveness, by helping to streamline processes and reduce waste.
- It can boost morale among employees, by demonstrating a commitment to food safety and quality.
- It can give organizations a competitive edge in the marketplace.
- It can provide peace of mind for consumers, by helping to ensure that the food they purchase is safe and of high quality.
- It can help to protect the environment, by reducing the risk of food contamination and reducing the amount of waste produced.
Which Organizations Can Apply?
The BRC Global Standard for Food Safety is suitable for any organization involved in the food supply chain, including manufacturers, processors, packers, distributors, retailers, and foodservice providers.
Audit Procedure of BRC Certification in Iraq Through IAS
- To obtain an IAS certificate, you must first submit an application to IAS. One of our specialists will get in touch with you after we receive your application to talk about the BRC certification.
- During the application process, we will need information on your company’s operations, goods, and services. This data will allow us to assess whether your company’s BRC level is appropriate as well as whether you meet the certification criteria.
- Following our evaluation of your application, we will set up an on-site review at a mutually suitable time and place. This audit will be carried out by a team of certified auditors to verify that your firm satisfies the BRC standards.
- Any non-conformities discovered during the audit should be addressed and corrected in order to finish the certification procedure.
- You’ll receive your BRC Certificate after you’ve completed all of the required criteria.
Obtain BRC Certification in Iraq Through IAS
To get BRC certified in Iraq, you can apply through IAS. We are a UQAS-accredited certification body that offers certification services to organizations in a variety of sectors. We have an experienced team of auditors who are familiar with the BRC criteria and can assist your company in receiving certification quickly.
Please contact us for more information about the BRC certification in Iraq and auditing procedures that are unique to your organization!