ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training
CQI-IRCA ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Course in Saudi Arabia
The ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Course in Saudi Arabia certainly enables delegates to perform a third-party Quality Management System (QMS) audit with the latest auditing techniques and methods. This ISO 9001 training promotes the auditing knowledge and skills of the delegates with ISO 19011 (guidelines of auditing) to manage the audit team, guide the organization, and prepare audit reports with corrective actions. Also, the ISO 9001 Lead Auditor certification course helps the delegates to become successful lead auditors.
IAS offers a CQI-IRCA accredited ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training course so you can confidently conduct both internal and external audits of the Quality Management System. To participate in this IRCA approved ISO 9001 training course, the candidates should have some prior knowledge of QMS principles and their importance and ISO 9001 requirements. Also, the delegates should have a fundamental knowledge of the auditing process.
ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training Course Content
The ISO 9001 Lead Auditor certification course begins with an introduction to the ISO 9001 Standard, followed by an explanation of the Annex XL framework, and Quality Management System principles. This ISO 9001 training course covers audit definition, types, and principles as well as ISO 19011 auditing standards, audit planning, and checklist preparation, audit follow-up, corrections, corrective actions, as well as audit report preparation. Further, this ISO 9001 training course explains the roles and responsibilities of the lead auditor and auditor attributes.
The ISO 9001 Lead Auditor certification course is available for five days (40 hours) through IAS. This ISO 9001 training course is conducted using group discussions, presentations, mock audits, and exercise sessions. The written examination will be conducted on the fifth day of the training program. If a candidate passes the ISO 9001 training exam with a minimum score of 70%, then IAS will issue ISO 9001 lead auditor certification.
ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training Course Objectives
By completing the ISO 9001 Lead Auditor certification course, you will be able to:
- Understand the requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Understand the latest auditing processes as well as the accelerated learning techniques
- Perform a third-party audit of the Quality Management System
- Schedule, manage, conduct, and follow-up an audit in compliance with ISO 19011
- Gain exceptional auditing knowledge and skills
- Lead the management team for ISO 9001 certification
- You can also get your name registered in the CQI-IRCA registry as a QMS lead auditor
Who Should Attend ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Course in Saudi Arabia?
- QMS Managers
- Representatives/consultants of QMS
- QMS internal auditor
- Also, anyone who wants to know more about the ISO 9001:2015 requirements
IAS – ISO 9001 Training in Saudi Arabia
Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) is one of the most popular ISO 9001 training bodies in Saudi Arabia. We have expertly trained real-time auditors who conduct ISO 9001 training in Saudi Arabia with the most up-to-date techniques.
IAS ensures that their ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training is conducted by experienced and certified trainers who are knowledgeable in the latest auditing practices and ISO Training Courses. Here at IAS, we ensure that our ISO 9001 training courses prepare you for your career and provide opportunities to meet and interact with potential employers.
ISO 9001 lead auditor training courses are available in SAUDI ARABIA and several Gulf countries, such as QATAR, UAE, OMAN, and other places. Lead auditing training, internal auditing training, and awareness and foundation training are also available on a variety of ISO standards.
ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Course in Saudi Arabia – Mode of Delivery
- ISO 9001 Training – Classroom / In-House: This mode of ISO 9001 training is conducted at a physical location with an experienced tutor. In-House training is when our qualified tutors travel to your location and provide ISO 9001 training at specified business hours. This traditional form of ISO 9001 training will provide candidates with hands-on learning activities to help them understand the course content an easy manner.
- ISO 9001 Training – Virtual Classroom (Tutor Led): This form of ISO 9001 training will be conducted entirely online using Zoom Video Conferencing Software. All you need is access to a computer with high-speed Internet and microphone/webcam accessibility. Our qualified tutors will provide live sessions with presentations, group discussions and interactive learning activities. Candidates who complete this ISO 9001 training course will receive ISO 9001 lead auditor certification online.
About ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Certification Online
IAS helps individuals obtain ISO 9001 Lead Auditor certification online in Saudi Arabia through our virtual classroom sessions. The live sessions are conducted with the help of the EAS Training Portal, which will bring you the closest experience to being in an actual classroom session.
Participants can also view the recordings after each classroom session and get access to our tutor, who is available 24/7 to help you achieve ISO 9001 lead auditor certification online. IAS also offers participants to select their preferred training date(s).
ISO 9001 lead auditor certification online will be awarded to those who successfully complete the program. IAS also provides individuals with an option to receive a hard copy of their ISO 9001 lead auditor course completion certificate. Thus, the ISO 9001 training certificate can be mailed to your preferred address.
ISO 9001 Training in Saudi Arabia – Enroll Today!
Are you interested in enrolling in one of our popular ISO 9001 training courses? Contact us with the filled ISO 9001 training application form or call us to clarify any queries today! Mobile: +91 9962590571 or E-Mail: email@example.com