Course Aim – ISO 22000 Internal Auditor Training
The aim of the ISO 22000 internal auditor training course is to provide participants with the skills and knowledge required to conduct an effective internal audit of a Food Safety Management System (FSMS) based on ISO 22000, in order to enable the organization to verify compliance with its own requirements and identify opportunities for improvement.
IAS offers ISO 22000 internal auditor training in Saudi Arabia that aids candidates in understanding the requirements of ISO 22000, as well as how to apply the standard in order to carry out an effective internal audit.
Why Get ISO 22000 Internal Auditor Training in Saudi Arabia?
Organizations that implement ISO 22000 can be audited by certification bodies to verify compliance with the standard. However, it is also important for organizations to conduct their own regular audits in order to ensure continued compliance and identify any areas needing improvement. An internal auditor is someone within the organization who is responsible for conducting these audits.
It is therefore essential that internal auditors have the necessary skills and knowledge to perform their role effectively. The ISO 22000 internal auditor training course from IAS provides participants with the skills and knowledge required to conduct an effective internal audit of an FSMS based on ISO 22000.
Benefits of ISO 22000 Internal Auditor Training in Saudi Arabia
- Helps ensure your food safety management system is compliant with ISO 22000 requirements
- Enables you to conduct effective internal audits of the food safety management system
- Strengthens your understanding of the requirements of a successful food safety management system
- Gives you the skills necessary to audit all aspects of the food safety management system, including prerequisite programs
- Facilitates more consistent auditing results by providing a structured approach to auditing
- Can be tailored to meet the specific needs of your organization
Who Should Attend?
The ISO 22000 internal auditor training course is designed for anyone who needs to develop the skills and knowledge required to conduct an effective internal audit of an FSMS based on ISO 22000. This includes:
- Quality managers
- Food safety managers
- Quality/food safety system consultants
In order to attend our ISO 22000 internal auditor training in Saudi Arabia, participants must have a basic understanding of ISO 22000 requirements and food safety management concepts. It would be ideal if they had prior work experience in food safety management.
Course Delivery Modes
- Self-Learning Mode (30 days): Employees who work full-time would benefit the most from this method of training. Our cutting-edge self-paced learning Method may be used to complete the ISO 22000 Internal Auditor Course and you will be getting 30 days of online access to the course materials.
- Tutor-led Virtual Classes: Candidates will participate in an ISO 22000 Internal Auditor training in Saudi Arabia via a virtual learning environment. Attendees will get two days (16-hour) of training using Zoom meetings, which will be led by our experienced trainers and which include lectures, group interactions, and practical exercises.
Assessment and Course Certification
Students must complete the course and pass an online exam to earn their ISO 22000 Internal Auditor certificate at the end of it. Students must score at least 70 percent on the online test in order to obtain a certificate of completion.
To learn more about the ISO 22000 Internal Auditor Training in Saudi Arabia, please Contact IAS!