Course Aim – ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Training
The aim of ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Training is to provide participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to perform internal audits of Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OH&SMS) against the requirements of ISO 45001. The course also provides an opportunity for participants to practice their auditing skills through a series of practical exercises.
IAS offers ISO 45001 internal auditor training in Saudi Arabia which aids candidates to develop the necessary skills for performing effective internal audits of an OHSMS. The course comprises interactive classroom lectures and case studies.
Why ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Training in Saudi Arabia?
As our world increasingly focuses on health and safety in the workplace, the importance of having a well-trained workforce that is able to identify and mitigate risks has never been greater. That’s why ISO 45001 internal auditor training is so important.
By becoming certified as an ISO 45001 internal auditor, you’ll be able to show your employer or clients that you have the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively audit their systems and procedures. As an ISO 45001 internal auditor, you’ll also be better equipped to identify potential hazards and recommend corrective actions that can help prevent accidents and injuries from occurring in the first place.
Benefits of ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Training in Saudi Arabia
By taking our ISO 45001 internal auditor training, you will be able to:
- Learn how to effectively audit an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&SMS)
- Develop the skills necessary to lead an OH&SMS audit team
- Gain a better understanding of risk management in relation to occupational health and safety
- Understand how to effectively communicate audit findings
- Learn how to develop action plans to address identified deficiencies
- Improve your ability to promote continuous improvement within an organization’s OH&SMS
- Learn how to apply the principles of auditing to occupational health and safety management systems.
Who Should Attend?
The course is designed for those who wish to develop the skills and knowledge necessary to perform internal audits of OH&SMS in accordance with ISO 45001. It is also suitable for those who wish to develop their career in auditing OH&S management systems. Such as:
- OH&S Professionals
- Safety Managers
- Risk Management Professionals
Delegates who wish to attend our ISO 45001 internal auditor training in Saudi Arabia should have a basic understanding of the ISO 45001 standard and its concepts. It would be beneficial if the delegates have prior experience in the health and safety management sector.
Course Delivery Modes
- Self-Learning Mode (30 days): Employees who work full-time would benefit the most from this training mode. The ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Training Course may be completed through our cutting-edge self-paced learning approach, with 30 days of online access to the course materials.
- Tutor-led Virtual Classes: Candidates will participate in an ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Training in Saudi Arabia via a virtual learning environment. Attendees will get two days (16 Hours) of training via Zoom meetings, which will be led by our experienced tutors and include lectures, group activities, and practical exercises.
Assessment and Course Certification
To get an ISO 45001 Internal Auditor certificate after completing this course, students must pass an online exam. To earn a certificate of completion, students must score at least 70 percent on the online exam.
To learn more about the ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Training in Saudi Arabia, please Contact IAS!