Course Aim – ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training
The aim of ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training is to provide participants with the necessary skills and knowledge to perform internal audits of quality management systems against the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, in order to contribute to the effectiveness of the organization’s quality management system. The course covers the principles and procedures of auditing, as well as the techniques used to conduct an effective audit.
IAS offers ISO 9001 internal auditor training in Saudi Arabia that aids participants in developing the skills necessary to plan and carry out effective internal audits in compliance with ISO 9001:2015.
Why ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training in Saudi Arabia?
As an ISO 9001 internal auditor, you play a vital role in ensuring that your organization’s quality management system (QMS) is up to par. By auditing your company’s QMS, you can help identify areas of improvement and ensure that the system is effectively meeting the needs of your customers.
ISO 9001 internal auditor training can provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to perform effective audits. Through training, you’ll learn how to properly plan and execute an audit, as well as how to report on your findings. Additionally, iso 9001 internal auditor training can help you stay current on the latest changes to the ISO 9001 standard and understand how those changes may impact your organization.
Benefits of ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training in Saudi Arabia
- Improve your ability to find and correct errors in your organization’s quality management system
- Enhance your skills in conducting internal audits
- Upgrade your knowledge of the requirements of the ISO 9001 standard
- Understand how to properly assess the effectiveness of your organization’s quality management system
- Develop a better understanding of auditing principles and practices
- Gain credibility with customers, suppliers, and other interested parties
- Strengthen your resume and boost your career prospects
Who Can Attend?
The course is designed for quality professionals who want to learn how to audit an organization’s quality management system against the requirements of ISO 9001. The course is also beneficial for those who are interested in pursuing a career in quality assurance or quality control. Some examples:
- Managers, supervisors, and employees of quality assurance/control departments
- Quality consultants
- Individuals who want to learn more about auditing and the ISO 9001 standard.
Candidates attending our ISO 9001 internal auditor training in Saudi Arabia are recommended to have a basic understanding of ISO 9001 and the auditing process. Furthermore, any prior work experience in quality management systems would be advantageous.
Course Delivery Modes
- Self-Learning Mode (30 days): Employees who work full-time will benefit the most from this training method. The ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training Course may be completed using our cutting-edge self-paced learning method, and candidates will get 30 days of online access to the course materials.
- Tutor-led Virtual Classes: Candidates will participate in an ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training in Saudi Arabia via a virtual learning environment. Attendees will go through a two-day (16 hours) training session using Zoom meetings, which will be conducted by our trained instructors and include lectures, group activities, and practical exercises.
Assessment and Course Certification
To get an ISO 9001 Internal Auditor certificate after completing this course, students must pass an online exam. To earn a certificate of completion, students must score at least 70 percent marks on the online exam.
To learn more about the ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training in Saudi Arabia, please Contact IAS!