About ISO 45001 Standard
Establish, monitor, maintain, implement, and continually improve the Occupational Health and Safety Management System of an organization with ISO 45001 Standard. This standard specifies requirements to prevent/reduce accidents, deaths, or injuries in the workplace. It also helps reduce the loss or damages to the equipment or environment. Further, the 45001 standard provides effective guidelines to create a safe working environment for the employees and others.
Importance of ISO 45001 Certification
ISO 45001:2018 is the latest OH&S Management System standard that helps to enhance the OH&S performance of the organization. This high-level structure standard is proposed with the PDCA approach to be integrated with the other ISO management system standards.
ISO 45001 Certification is a representation of the organization that has a safe working environment and works based on the guidelines of ISO 45001 Standard. This certification ensures the employees’ safety and as well as customers’ satisfaction. Irrespective of size, type, and field of activity, the ISO 45001 Certification applies to all the organizations. Further, this globally recognized certification enhances customers’ confidence in your processes and services.
Advantages of obtaining ISO 45001 Certification
The ISO 45001 Certification offers the following benefits to the organization.
- Demonstrates the effective implementation of the management system
- Enhances the OH&S performance
- Ensures the consistency in the process and services
- Ensures the employees’ safety
- Improves customers’ satisfactions
- Reduces the cost of unnecessary expenses
- Promotes the reputation of the organization
IAS – A trusted ISO 45001 Certification Body in Saudi Arabia
Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) is one of the most popular ISO Certification Bodies in Saudi Arabia. We offer ISO 45001 Certification and also other management system certifications on various ISO standards. IAS also provides product certifications such as CE Marking, Green, GOST-R, Kosher, Halal, etc. We are not only performing audits but also help the organizations to satisfy the requirements of the standard. Moreover, IAS guides the organizations throughout the auditing process and certification procedure.
IAS offers management system certifications in Saudi Arabia and also in various Gulf countries including UAE, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, etc. We also have branches and representatives in numerous countries such as India, Philippines, Bangladesh, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, and so on.
We are also famous for providing ISO 45001 lead auditor training, ISO 45001 internal auditor training, and awareness and foundation training courses. Further, we have auditors who have a vast industry experience to carry out the auditing process.
The process to attain ISO 45001 Certification
- Contact IAS by sending the application and call us to have a free discussion about the ISO 45001 Certification process.
- Majorly, ISO 45001 Certification audit includes 2 stages
- Stage 1 Audit: Readiness Audit
- Stage 2 Audit: Verifying the effectiveness of the fulfillment of ISO 45001:2018.
- Based on the application form submitted by your organization, IAS initiates the ISO certification process for your company. IAS will come out with the plan to conduct audits.
- After performing the audit, IAS will provide a detailed audit report with a deviation report (if any deviation is noted during the audit)
- The deviations should be closed within the time determined by IAS.
- The corrections and corrective actions have to be approved by the IAS audit team.
- After the effective implementation of non-conformity, the Certificate is issued limiting to the scope that was audited.