About ISO 27001 Standard
ISO 27001 is a globally recognized, Information Security Management System (ISMS) standard that specifies requirements to identify, control, and reduce information security risks and threats. It provides control measures for an organization to protect confidential data and information. Also, ISO 27001 helps organizations with effective processes to set up, carry out, watch, and keep up the business operations.
Steps in ISO 27001 Certification Process:
The ISO 27001 Certification process includes the following steps in the pre-audit stage:
1. Business Analysis, 2. Information Security Management System (ISMS) Implementation, 3. Documentation & Technical Due Diligence Process, 4. Internal Auditor Training for ISMS Audit Procedures and Guidelines, 5. Internal Audit, 6. Management Review.
The ISO 27001 Certification process includes the following steps in the Audit stage:
- Contact IAS by sending the application and call us to have a free discussion about the ISO 27001 Certification process.
- Majorly, ISO 27001 Certification audit includes 2 stages
- Stage 1 Audit: Readiness Audit
- Stage 2 Audit: Verifying the effectiveness of the fulfillment of ISO 27001:2013.
- Based on the application form submitted by your organization, IAS initiates the ISO certification process for your company. IAS will come out with a plan to conduct audits.
- After performing the audit, IAS will provide a detailed audit report with a deviation report (if any deviation is noted during the audit)
- The deviations should be closed within the time determined by IAS.
- The corrections and corrective actions have to be approved by the IAS audit team.
- After the effective implementation of non-conformity, the Certificate is issued limiting to the scope that was audited.
Benefits of ISO 27001 Certification
The ISO 27001 Certification offers the following benefits to the organization.
- Enhance the credibility and reputation of the organization.
- Credibility in providing services to customers, partners, and vendors.
- Increase customer confidence over business operations.
- Customer trust enhances business relations.
- Sustainability in services offered to customers, partners, and vendors.
- Increase employee productivity by setting a clear vision and goals of the organization.
- Improved operational performance leads to efficient resources utilization.
- Enhance value for employees by providing them with better opportunities within the organization or external organizations.
- The ISO 27001 Certification process is beneficial for new organizations, as well as existing organizations to get ready for the market.
IAS takes care of the documentation and technical due diligence processes of ISO 27001 Certification. For more information on ISO 27001 Certification or if you have any questions regarding ISO 27001 Certification then feel free to contact us anytime by sending an email to email@example.com or by calling us at +6531591803
Duration of ISO 27001 Certification
The certificates are issued after the successful completion of the ISO 27001 Certification process. The period for completing the certification process is given below.
For Stage 1 Audit: Readiness Audit – 2 days
For Stage 2 Verification of Compliance – 5 days (may vary depending on business requirements)
Contact IAS by sending the application and call us to have a free discussion about the ISO.
ISO 27001 Certification fees in Saudi Arabia
AS takes care of the documentation and technical due diligence processes of ISO 27001 Certification. To know more about the fees involved in the ISO certification process fill up this form. We will send you a quote at your mentioned email address within 24 hours.