Course Aim – IATF 16949 Internal Auditor Training
The IATF 16949 standard defines the requirements of a quality management system for organizations that design, develop, manufacture and provide after-sales service for automotive products. The aim of the IATF 16949 internal auditor training course is to provide participants with the necessary skills and knowledge to perform internal audits of an organization’s quality management system in accordance with the requirements of the IATF 16949 standard.
IAS provides IATF 16949 Internal Auditor Training in Saudi Arabia which helps the participants to understand various automotive sector-specific requirements of the IATF 16949 standard and how to effectively audit an organization’s quality management system against these requirements.
Why IATF 16949 Internal Auditor Training in Saudi Arabia?
Organizations that are certified to the IATF 16949 standard are required to periodically conduct internal audits of their quality management system in order to ensure its continued conformance with the requirements of the standard. An internal audit is an important tool for identifying any potential non-conformities in the quality management system and for ensuring that corrective and preventive action is taken to address these non-conformities.
IATF 16949 internal auditor training is therefore essential for organizations that wish to maintain their IATF 16949 certification. Participants will gain the skills and knowledge they need to assess an organization’s quality management system against the IATF 16949 standard after completing this course.
Benefits of IATF 16949 Internal Auditor Training in Saudi Arabia
- It can help you develop a strong understanding of the requirements of the IATF 16949 standard.
- It can help you learn how to effectively audit an organization’s quality management system.
- It can help you develop the skills necessary to identify nonconformities and potential improvements in an organization’s quality management system.
- It can help you learn how to communicate audit findings and make recommendations for corrective action.
- It can help you develop the skills necessary to prepare and present an audit report.
- It can help you learn how to follow up on corrective actions taken in response to audit findings.
Who Should Attend?
The IATF 16949 internal auditor training course is designed for quality professionals who are responsible for conducting audits of an organization’s quality management system. This includes quality managers, quality engineers, quality analysts, and other quality professionals.
Candidates who are willing to attend our IATF 16949 internal auditor training in Saudi Arabia are recommended to have a basic understanding of IATF 16949 quality management systems and auditing principles. It would be beneficial if the candidate has previously worked in the automotive industry.
Course Delivery Modes
- Self-Learning Mode (30 days): Employees who work full-time would benefit the most from this method of training. The IATF 16949 Internal Auditor Course may be learned using our cutting-edge self-paced learning technology at your own pace and with 30 days of online access to the course materials.
- Tutor-led Virtual Classes: Candidates will participate in an IATF 16949 Internal Auditor training in Saudi Arabia via a virtual learning environment. Attendees will attend a two-day (16-hour) training session using Zoom meetings, which will be led by our expert instructors and will consist of lectures, group discussions, and hands-on exercises.
Assessment and Course Certification
Each student must pass an online test at the conclusion of the course in order to obtain their IATF 16949 Internal Auditor certificate. Students must pass an online exam with a passing score of at least 70 percent in order to obtain a certificate of completion.
To learn more about the IATF 16949 Internal Auditor Training in Saudi Arabia, please Contact IAS!