ISO 14001 Certification
The most comprehensive certification for addressing the environmental and legal requirements of an organization activity is ISO 14001:2015 certification. Organizations can plan, design, implement, monitor, control, improve, and enhance continually their performances and achieve ISO 14001 certification based on ISO 14001:2015 standards.
The entire environmental issues of an organization can be identified and controlled by the ISO 14001 certification standard. The proper management of the environmental factors helps to use the resources efficiently and thereby we are able to achieve reduced wastages production. EMS is the only way to achieve a better environment for an organization.
The objective of ISO 14001:2015 certification is to help organization to reduce the environmental pollution to the minimum level and to efficiently utilize the natural resources by the company in delivering the products and services to its customers.
What is environmental management?
Managing your organization’s impact on the environment should be a key priority for your business, regardless of the industry you’re in. An environmental management system is a framework for making policy and process changes that help you improve your environmental performance.
There are many ways to go about implementing an across-the-board environmental management policy, but the best way is to become certified to ISO 14001. ISO 14001 certification provides you with immediate credentials that you can use to grow your business in an environmentally and economically sustainable manner.
Why implement ISO 14001?
Nearly any business can benefit from achieving certification to ISO 14001:2015 Standard. IAS has certified a wide range of organizations in different sectors. The certification is broad enough to offer significant benefits to organizations in any industry or sector, while still providing a specific framework for implementing relevant and sustainable practices.
Implementing the requirements of ISO 14001 is the best if your organization wants to demonstrate your commitment towards reducing the environmental impact of your activities and achieve the associated financial and stakeholder benefits.
What Can ISO 14001 Certification Do For My Business?
By obtaining ISO 14001:2015 Certification in Iraq you can prove to your stakeholders, customers, and staff that you are aware of your environmental obligations and are looking to reduce your environmental impact. It’s critical that you identify the risks associated with the environment as it throws up significant challenges for businesses.
The ISO 14001 standard ensures that you scope out such risks and take mitigating action, meaning your business is protected. It is also proven to help companies comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
Having an ISO 14001 Certification Iraq gives immediate reassurance to potential customers as you have taken steps to minimize your organization’s impact on the environment. This is critical as the market is becoming increasingly savvy about green issues with potential clients asking more questions about manufacturing processes and eco-friendly packaging.
Employees too are also taking an increased interest in all things green and your workforce will enjoy having the opportunity to get involved with ISO 14001:2015 Certification. Thus, you’ll notice the heightened staff engagement that ISO 14001 Certification brings into like motivating the individuals from mere ‘turning off power’ to ‘Green Teams working together’ to improve recycling rates.
Procedure to achieve certification?
- Complete the Application form and forward it to our organization. Our staff will be in touch with you to discuss and assist you in the procedures.
- Implement ISO 14001 standards ensure that you scope out such risks and take mitigating action, meaning your business is protected.
- Conduct internal Audit through trained QMS Internal Auditors.
- Contact IAS for Audit and discuss audit procedure specific to your organization
- Complete the audit. (Stage 1 and Stage 2) Audits
- Close Non conformities, if any.
- Collect Certificate and maintain Systems.
- Annually comply with the surveillance audit
Benefits to your customers and stakeholders:
- The implementation ISO 14001:2015 Certification helps to fortify the competitive advantage. You will easily gain the trust of stakeholders and also you are able to create a positive impact on your commercial performances.
- ISO 14001:2015 certification is a representation of how you and your organization is responsible for the betterment of the environment and it helps to entice and outshine customer expectation. Nowadays people are taking environmental issues more seriously and they always prefer eco-friendly products and services.
- ISO 14001 shares similar terms and definitions of ISO 9001, so it will help to integrate other management systems as well.
- In addition to being better for the environment, achieving ISO 14001 certification can also provide you with greater control over costs and other tangible benefits.
- Benefits of EMS certification include improved compliance with the current regulatory requirement; maintain company reputation, help to improve customer satisfaction and confidence through tactical communication, provides assurance to the management and employees helps to achieve industry association requirements and much more.
- Environmental Management System (EMS) certification provides a guarantee to the administration, employees, and customers that environmental impacts are being measured, monitored, and improved.