ISO 9001 Certification
About ISO 9001 in Saudi Arabia
ISO 9001 in Saudi Arabia is the most common standard that is applicable to all organizations, regardless of its size, type, or field of activity. This standard specifies requirements to improve the quality of products and services. It is an internationally recognized standard for Quality Management Systems (QMS) that ensures the overall performance of an organization in delivering high-quality products, processes, and services that meet consumers’ requirements. Also, ISO 9001 Certification in Saudi Arabia helps organizations satisfy statutory and regulatory requirements.
Importance of ISO 9001 Certification in Saudi Arabia
ISO 9001:2015 provides a set of frameworks to enhance the processes and services of the Quality Management System. It helps the organizations to follow the industry’s best practices to ensure consistency in the quality of products and services.
ISO 9001 Certification establishes the effective implementation of the management system. This internationally recognized Quality Management System certification ensures the quality of products and services and assures the organization to work within the guidelines of ISO 9001. Additionally, ISO 9001 in Saudi Arabia enhances visibility and increases the completive image of the organization. Moreover, acquiring ISO 9001 Certification in Saudi Arabia is the best way to promote your business and to meet potential customers and shareholders.
Advantages of Obtaining ISO 9001 Certification in Saudi Arabia
Organizations with effective Quality Management systems are capable to meet the exact requirements of the customers. They can enhance customer satisfaction; improve operational effectiveness, productivity, and innovation; reduce costs and wastage; increase revenue generation; improve security and safety of products and services.
ISO 9001 Certification is beneficial for organizations in terms of sustainability because they can effectively control deviations that are the major causes of customer complaints. Also, it provides proof to your customers that you can provide reliable information about your products and services.
ISO 9001 in Saudi Arabia helps organizations in becoming more competitive by improving their costs, quality, productivity, responsiveness to changes in demands, flexibility for producing new or improved products/services quickly and cost-effectively.
ISO 9001 Certification helps organizations in achieving strategic goals and objectives by improving the effectiveness of activities, efficiency, management performance, information sharing, customer satisfaction. By effectively implementing ISO 9001 in Saudi Arabia across all business units and departments, it boosts the organization’s overall productivity. ISO 9001 in Saudi Arabia iso also enhances your company’s ability to meet deadlines and provides assistance in taking quick and appropriate decisions.
ISO 9001 Certification helps organizations to attain self-confidence, which can be a valuable asset for improving customer satisfaction and loyalty as your organization will now be able to meet the requirements of customers on time consistently. You can win the trust of your customers by working with an effective Quality Management System as this certification will prove to customers that you are capable of achieving the desired results effectively and efficiently.
IAS – A Trusted ISO 9001 Certification Body in Saudi Arabia
Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) is one of the most popular ISO Certification Bodies in Saudi Arabia. IAS is an independent assessment agency that provides ISO certification services to organizations. With more than 10 years of experience, IAS has successfully helped hundreds of organizations across Saudi Arabia in obtaining their ISO 9001 Certification.
IAS is a renowned ISO 9001 certification body in Saudi Arabia, which offers comprehensive training programs to help organizations obtain their ISO certification.
IAS has a team of experts who have successfully helped hundreds of organizations in obtaining their ISO 9001 Certification.
The Process to Get ISO 9001 Certification
- Contact IAS by sending the application and call us to have a free discussion about the ISO 9001 Certification process.
- IAS will help your organization in filling out the application to present before our auditors. The application form contains the following: Name and address of the applicant Organization profile, contact information and company executives Responsibilities and authorities of each position Any additional procedures required to fulfill ISO 9001 Requirements
- The Application form for ISO 9001 Certification contains the following: General information about your organization including legal status and business activities Information about auditors Information about management representative Information about technical team Information about quality system Information identifying the problem areas and opportunities for improvement
- Majorly, ISO 9001 Certification audit includes 2 stages.
- Stage 1 Audit: Readiness Audit
- Stage 2 Audit: Verifying the effectiveness of the fulfillment of ISO 9001:2015.
- Based on the application form submitted by your organization, IAS initiates the ISO 9001 certification process for your company. IAS will come out with a plan to conduct audits.
- After performing the audit, IAS will provide a detailed audit report with a deviation report (if any deviation is noted during the audit)
- The deviations should be closed within the time determined by IAS.
- The corrections and corrective actions have to be approved by the IAS audit team.
- After the effective implementation of non-conformity, the Certificate is issued limiting to the scope that was audited.
Requirements of ISO 9001 Certification
Organizations wishing to receive ISO 9001 Certification will be required to have the following essential elements in place:
- A properly documented Quality Management System: Technical files containing product-related specifications/technical drawings/process/formulae and any other information that is necessary for production. This includes an overall description of the Quality Management System including all its relevant policies, responsibilities, processes, procedures, and flowcharts.
- Customer complaints handling procedure: The process for handling customer complaints should be clearly documented, as well as how it is being monitored.
- Customer Satisfaction Assurance Procedures: Documented procedures that describe how your organization ensures its customers’ satisfaction.
- Employee Training and Development Procedure: Documented procedure describing all types of employee training methods used by the organization to ensure a high level.
Contact IAS today and our professionals will be happy to help you achieve ISO 9001 certification in Saudi Arabia quickly and easily.