ISO 20000 Certification
About ISO 20000-1 Standard
ISO 20000-1 is an IT Service Management System standard that provides a consolidated set of procedures to ensure the productive distribution of services to the business and its stakeholders. This globally recognized standard provides requirements to enhance the Service Management System of the organization. Also, the ISO 20000 standard provides guidelines for the service providers to deliver services in a quality manner to the customers and clients.
Importance of ISO 20000 Certification
ISO 20000:2018 provides effective specifications to organize, initiate, execute, control, observe, measure, preserve, and as well as to develop a Service Management System. ISO 20000 Certification establishes an organization’s commitment to delivering high-quality products to consumers. Also, This Information Technology Management System certification helps the organizations to build a strong relationship with the consumers, clients, and shareholders.
The certification process of ISO 20000 requires lots of resources that makes it not common for all the organizations. But once you achieve the ISO 20000 Certification, it will be easy to gain global recognition and to grab the attention of overseas clients.
Advantages of obtaining ISO 20000 Certification
The ISO 20000 Certification offers the following benefits to the organization.
- Helps in influencing the ITIL practices
- Ensures consistency and reliability in the quality of services
- Supports the suppliers/service providers to deliver reliable services
- Helps to monitor, measure and evaluate service management processes and services
- Brings global recognition to your organization
- Ensures effective implementation in the IT Service Management System
- Promotes the reputation of the organization
IAS – A trusted ISO 20000 Certification Body in Saudi Arabia
Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) is one of the most popular ISO Certification Bodies in Saudi Arabia. We offer ISO 20000 Certification and also other management system certifications on various ISO standards. IAS also provides product certifications such as CE Marking, Green, GOST-R, Kosher, Halal, etc. We are not only performing audits but also help the organizations to satisfy the requirements of the standard. Moreover, IAS guides the organizations throughout the auditing process and certification procedure.
IAS offers management system certifications in Saudi Arabia and also in various Gulf countries including UAE, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, etc. We also have branches and representatives in numerous countries such as India, Philippines, Bangladesh, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, and so on.
We are also famous for providing ISO 20000 lead auditor training, ISO 20000 internal auditor training, and awareness and foundation training courses. Further, we have auditors who have a vast industry experience to carry out the auditing process.
The process to attain ISO 20000 Certification
- Contact IAS by sending the application and call us to have a free discussion about the ISO 20000 Certification process.
- Majorly, ISO 20000 Certification audit includes 2 stages
- Stage 1 Audit: Readiness Audit
- Stage 2 Audit: Verifying the effectiveness of the fulfillment of ISO 20000:2018.
- Based on the application form submitted by your organization, IAS initiates the ISO certification process for your company. IAS will come out with the plan to conduct audits.
- After performing the audit, IAS will provide a detailed audit report with a deviation report (if any deviation is noted during the audit)
- The deviations should be closed within the time determined by IAS.
- The corrections and corrective actions have to be approved by the IAS audit team.
- After the effective implementation of non-conformity, the Certificate is issued limiting to the scope that was audited.