What is ISO Internal Auditor Training?
The ISO Internal Auditor Training course provides participants with the necessary skills and knowledge to perform internal audits of management systems in line with ISO 19011:2018. The course covers the principles and practices of auditing, types of audits, planning and conducting an audit, and the roles and responsibilities of an auditor. It also covers the principles of sampling, reporting on an audit, and follow-up activities.
Why ISO Internal Auditor Training in Saudi Arabia?
Internal auditing is an important part of any organization’s management system, and the skills and knowledge gained from this course will help participants effectively perform their role as an internal auditor. As an internal auditor, you will play a key role in promoting and maintaining the effectiveness of your organization’s management system. Through your audits, you will provide assurance that the system is working as intended and identify opportunities for improvement.
Benefits of ISO Internal Auditor Training in Saudi Arabia
- Helps ensure that your organization is adhering to the requirements of the ISO standard
- Teaches you how to effectively audit your organization’s compliance with the ISO standard
- Helps you identify non-conformities and potential improvements in your organization’s quality management system
- Enables you to contribute to the continual improvement of your organization’s quality management system
- Gives you a better understanding of the principles of quality management
- Helps you develop an effective auditing technique
- Provides you with a recognized qualification that can boost your career prospects
Who Should Attend?
Anyone desiring to work as an ISO internal auditor or improve their auditing management system skills should take this course. The training is also appropriate for quality professionals who wish to learn more about the ISO standards’ rules and procedures and how to audit them.
Participants who wish to take our ISO internal auditing course in Saudi Arabia are suggested to have a basic knowledge of ISO terms, standards, and implementation. Furthermore, some general understanding of auditing is necessary.
Course Delivery Formats
- ISO Internal Auditor Course – Self Learning: For those who work full-time, this type of learning is beneficial. You’ll get 30 days of online access to the course materials, and our cutting-edge self-paced learning system will allow you to complete the ISO internal auditing course at your own pace. For Online Self-Learning Training courses: Log in to ISO Online Training. After visiting this page, you can opt for the ISO Internal Auditor Training Course that you want.
- Tutor-led Virtual ISO Internal Auditor Course: In this training mode, participants will be learning ISO Internal Auditor Course in Saudi Arabia via a virtual learning platform. Participants will attend a two-day (16-hour) training session through Zoom Meetings which will consist of course lectures.
Assessment and Course Certification
To obtain their Internal Auditor ISO Certification, students must complete an online exam at the conclusion of the course. Students must score at least 70% in the online exam to receive a certificate of completion.
To learn more about the ISO Internal Auditor Training in Saudi Arabia, please contact IAS.