Course Aim – ISO 27001 Internal Auditor Training
The ISO 27001 Internal Auditor Training is designed to provide delegates with the necessary skills and knowledge required to perform an Internal Audit of an Information Security Management System (ISMS) in line with ISO 27001. The delegate will learn how to plan, conduct and report on an Internal Audit in order that the organization can determine the effectiveness of its ISMS.
IAS offers ISO 27001 internal auditor training in Saudi Arabia which comprises interactive lectures, discussions, case studies, and exercises.
Why ISO 27001 Internal Auditor Training in Saudi Arabia?
As organizations strive to protect their information assets, the importance of ISO 27001 internal auditor training has become increasingly clear. Internal auditors play a vital role in ensuring that an organization’s information security management system (ISMS) is effective and compliant with the requirements of the ISO 27001 standard.
ISO 27001 internal auditor training helps ensure that auditors are able to understand the requirements of the standard and how to apply them in an effective manner. Additionally, training provides auditors with the knowledge and skills necessary to identify potential problems and recommend solutions. By attending ISO 27001 internal auditor training courses, organizations can be confident that their internal audit function is up to par with the latest best practices.
Benefits of ISO 27001 Internal Auditor Training in Saudi Arabia
- Improves understanding of the ISO 27001 standard and its requirements
- Increases the ability to identify potential risks and weaknesses in an organization’s ISMS
- Enhances skills in conducting audits and providing feedback
- Greater confidence in communicating with senior management about audit findings
- Improves credibility when recommending changes or improvements to an organization’s ISMS
- Boosts career prospects by obtaining a recognized certification
- Gives better knowledge of how to implement an ISMS within an organization
Who Should Attend?
The course is designed for those who wish to perform internal audits of an Information Security Management System against the requirements of ISO 27001. It will also be beneficial for those who are involved in the management and maintenance of an ISMS. Such as:
- Information Security Managers
- ISMS Team Leaders
- IT Managers
Individuals should have a basic understanding of ISO 27001 standards and ISMS implementation. Furthermore, it will be beneficial if the applicant has some work experience in the information security management field and some auditing knowledge.
Course Delivery Modes
- Self-Learning Mode (30 days): Employees who work full-time would benefit the most from this training approach. The ISO 27001 Internal Auditor Course may be completed using our cutting-edge self-paced learning method, and you’ll get 30 days of online access to the course materials.
- Tutor-led Virtual Classes: Candidates will participate in an ISO 27001 Internal Auditor Training in Saudi Arabia via a virtual learning environment. Attendees will receive two days (16-hour) of training using Zoom meetings, which will be led by our knowledgeable tutors and include lectures, group activities, and practical exercises.
Assessment and Course Certification
To get an ISO 27001 Internal Auditor certificate after completing this course, students must pass an online exam. To receive a certificate of completion, students must score at least 70% on the online exam.
To learn more about the ISO 27001 Internal Auditor Training in Saudi Arabia, please Contact IAS!