Course Aim – ISO 14001 Internal Auditor Training
ISO 14001 is the international standard that specifies the requirements for an effective environmental management system (EMS). The aim of this ISO 14001 internal auditor training course is to enable participants to develop the necessary skills and knowledge to conduct internal audits of environmental management systems against the requirements of ISO 14001, in order to enable them to contribute to their organization’s continual improvement.
IAS offers ISO 14001 Internal Auditor Training in Saudi Arabia which aids candidates to learn the principles and practices of environmental auditing, the types of audits, and the steps in conducting an audit. It also includes case studies and group exercises to give participants practical experience in conducting an audit.
Why ISO 14001 Internal Auditor Training in Saudi Arabia?
As an environmental management system, ISO 14001 provides a framework that organizations can follow to set up an effective environmental management system. Internal auditors play a key role in ensuring that the organization’s EMS is functioning properly and compliant with ISO 14001 requirements.
Internal auditor training is important because it helps ensure that auditors are able to properly assess their organization’s compliance with ISO 14001 requirements. Auditors who have received ISO 14001 internal auditor training are better equipped to identify EMS non-conformities and make recommendations for corrective action. They are also better able to communicate audit findings and recommend improvements to their organization’s EMS.
Benefits of ISO 14001 Internal Auditor Training in Saudi Arabia
Our ISO 14001 internal auditor training in Saudi Arabia, provides you with the following benefits:
- Helps ensure your organization is compliant with ISO 14001 standards
- Teaches you how to effectively audit your organization’s environmental management system
- Shows you how to identify non-conformities and potential improvements in your EMS
- Trains you to properly communicate audit results to management
- Enables you to develop action plans to address findings from audits
- Helps you verify that corrective actions are effective in addressing identified problems
- Provides a structured approach for auditing your EMS on a regular basis
Who Can Attend?
The course is designed for personnel who will be involved in conducting internal audits of environmental management systems against the requirements of ISO 14001, as well as those who wish to develop the necessary skills and knowledge to contribute to their organization’s continual improvement. This includes:
- Environmental managers
- Quality managers
- Operational managers
Candidates who wish to undertake our ISO 14001 internal auditor training in Saudi Arabia should have a basic knowledge of ISO 14001 and the audit process. It will be beneficial if you have prior experience working in the EMS field.
Course Delivery Modes
- Self-Learning Mode (30 days): Employees who work full-time would benefit the most from this approach of training. The ISO 14001 Internal Auditor Course may be completed using our cutting-edge self-paced learning Method at your own pace and you will get 30 days of online access to the course materials.
- Tutor-led Virtual Classes: Candidates will participate in an ISO 14001 Internal Auditor training in Saudi Arabia via a virtual learning environment. Attendees will participate in a two-day (16-hour) training session using Zoom meetings, which will be led by our experienced trainers and will include lectures, group discussions, and practical activities.
Assessment and Course Certification
At the end of the course, each student must pass an online exam to receive their ISO 14001 Internal Auditor certificate. To get a certificate of completion, students must score at least 70 percent on the online exam.
To learn more about the ISO 14001 Internal Auditor Training in Saudi Arabia, please Contact IAS!