Purpose of ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Training
The purpose of ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Training is to provide individuals with the knowledge and skills necessary to perform internal audits of occupational health and safety management systems against the requirements of ISO 45001. The course covers the principles and practices of auditing, as well as the specific requirements of ISO 45001.
IAS offers ISO 45001 internal auditor training in Qatar that will help participants to develop the necessary skills and knowledge to conduct an effective internal audit of an OH&SMS.
Why ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Training in Qatar?
As a workplace health and safety management system, ISO 45001 provides a framework that helps organizations to identify and control health and safety risks while improving overall performance. An important part of this process is internal auditing, which can help ensure that an organization’s health and safety management system is effective and compliant with the requirements of ISO 45001.
ISO 45001 internal auditor training can provide you with the skills and knowledge to assess an organization’s health and safety management system and ensure its effectiveness. Through this training, you will learn how to plan and conduct audits, as well as how to report on your findings.
Benefits of ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Training in Qatar
- Understand the requirements of ISO 45001 and how to apply them within their organization
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the audit process
- Enhance your auditing skills and techniques
- Learn how to communicate effectively with employees during an audit
- Develop a better understanding of occupational health and safety risks
- Be able to identify potential improvements to an organization’s OHSMS
- Understand the importance of continual improvement within an OHSMS
Who Can Attend?
ISO 45001 internal auditor training is designed for individuals who are responsible for conducting audits of occupational health and safety management systems. Such as:
- Safety Managers
- Occupational Health and Safety Specialists
- Risk Management Professionals
Delegates who want to attend our ISO 45001 internal auditor training in Qatar are recommended to have a basic knowledge of the ISO 45001 standard and its principles. It would be helpful if the attendees had prior experience in the health and safety sector.
Course Delivery Modes
- Self-Learning Mode (30 days): Employees who work full-time would benefit the most from this training approach. You may complete the ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Training Course using our cutting-edge self-paced learning method at your own pace with 30 days of online access to the course materials.
- Tutor-led Virtual Classes: Candidates will participate in the ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Training via a virtual learning environment. Attendees will receive two days (16 hours) of training, led by our experienced tutors via Zoom meetings, and will include interactive lectures, group activities, and practical exercises.
Assessment and Course Certification
After finishing this course, students must take an online exam to receive an ISO 45001 Internal Auditor certificate. To receive a certificate of completion, students must pass the online exam with at least 70 percent marks.
To learn more about the ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Training in Qatar, please Contact IAS!