Purpose of IATF 16949 Internal Auditor Training
The IATF 16949 standard defines the requirements of a quality management system for the automotive industry. The purpose of this training is to provide participants with the necessary knowledge and skills to perform internal audits of an organization’s IATF 16949 quality management system. The course covers the requirements of the IATF 16949 standard, as well as the audit process, from planning to report writing.
IAS provides IATF 16949 Internal Auditor Training in Qatar that helps to understand how to plan and conduct an IATF 16949 internal audit in order to evaluate compliance with the requirements of the standard.
Why IATF 16949 Internal Auditor Training in Qatar?
Organizations that implement an IATF 16949 quality management system need to ensure that it is compliant with the requirements of the standard. One way to do this is to perform regular internal audits. Internal auditors play a vital role in maintaining the effectiveness of an organization’s quality management system, and this training will give them the skills and knowledge they need to perform their audits effectively.
Benefits of IATF 16949 Internal Auditor Training in Qatar
- Improve your understanding of the IATF 16949 standard
- Develop your auditing skills to help your organization meet the requirements of the IATF 16949 standard
- Increase your knowledge of common automotive industry practices
- Understand how to properly assess conformance during an audit
- Improve your ability to communicate with suppliers about the IATF 16949 standard
- Gain a recognized credential to show your commitment to quality in the automotive industry.
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for quality professionals who are responsible for auditing an organization’s IATF 16949 quality management system. It will also be of benefit to those who wish to develop their understanding of the standard and the audit process. Such as:
- Quality managers
- Quality engineers
- Manufacturing engineers.
Participants who are willing to attend our IATF 16949 internal auditor training in Qatar are suggested to have a basic knowledge of IATF 16949 quality management systems and auditing principles. It would be ideal if the applicant has prior experience in the automotive sector.
Course Delivery Modes
- Self-Learning Mode (30 days): Employees who work full-time would benefit the most from this approach of training. The IATF 16949 Internal Auditor Course may be learnt using our cutting-edge self-paced learning technology at your own pace, with 30 days of online access to the course materials.
- Tutor-led Virtual Classes: Candidates will participate in IATF 16949 Internal Auditor training in Qatar via a virtual learning environment. Attendees will receive a two-day (16-hour) training session using Zoom meetings, which will be led by our experienced instructors and include lectures, group discussions, and hands-on exercises.
Assessment and Course Certification
At the end of the course, each student must successfully complete an online examination to obtain their IATF 16949 Internal Auditor certificate. To receive a certificate of completion, students must pass an online exam with a score of at least 70 percent.
To learn more about the IATF 16949 Internal Auditor Training in Qatar, please Contact IAS!