CQI-IRCA ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Course overview
ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training course implements delegates’ knowledge and skills to plan, manage, and perform an effective audit of the Environmental Management System (EMS). It helps the candidates to understand the key concepts and requirements of ISO 14001:2015. This course is developed with ISO 19011 auditing guidelines to boost up the auditing skills of the delegates. Moreover, the ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training course guides the delegates to conduct first, second, and third-party audits of EMS.
IAS is a globally recognized training platform for lead auditor courses. We are one of the famous ISO 14001 Training Bodies in Qatar. We offer CQI-IRCA Certified Lead Auditor Courses on ISO 14001 and also on numerous ISO standards. So, the candidates can confidently conduct a third-party audit of the Environmental Management System at any organization on the successful completion of the ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training Course.
ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training Course Contents
The ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training course includes:
- Overview of ISO 14001 Standard
- Introduction to ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor Training Course
- Explanation of Annex XL framework
- The general requirement of ISO 14001:2015
- Audit definition, types and, principles
- Guidelines for auditing (ISO 19011)
- Audit planning and preparation of a checklist
- Corrections and corrective actions
- Audit follow-up procedures
- Audit report preparation
- Roles and responsibilities of lead auditor
- Characters of auditor
ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training Course – Learning Outcome:
The delegates who successfully completed the ISO 14001 lead Auditor Training can able to:
- Understand the requirements and clauses of ISO 14001:2015 standard
- Plan, manage and conduct a first, second, and third-party audit of EMS
- Understand the accelerated learning techniques
- Understand the latest auditing techniques, methods, and process
- Take awareness and foundation training classes to the co-employees
- Get registered in the CQI-IRCA register as an EMS lead auditor
Who can take up ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training Course
The ISO 14001 lead auditor training course is a great opportunity for anyone who wishes to know more about the ISO 14001:2015 standard and its requirements. This course is a must for:
- EMS managers
- Representatives and consultants of EMS
- Auditors of the management system
- EMS internal auditors
- EMS Consultants
- Managers and Process owners
- If you want to set your career in ISO
Pre-requisites of this Course
To attend this ISO 14001 lead auditor course, it is necessary for the delegates to have some prior knowledge of:
- Key principles of EMS
- Requirements of ISO 14001:2015 standard
- Importance of EMS
- Basic auditing process
ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training Program – Duration
IAS provides ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training program for 5 days (40 hours). We have highly experienced, real-time auditors to train the delegates. Our tutors guide the delegates with practical examples for a better understanding of the concepts. Also, this lead auditor training program includes group discussion, presentations, mock audits, exercises, and assessments.
Assessment and Certification of ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training
On the fifth day of the training program, IAS will conduct a written examination to evaluate the qualification of the candidates. The course completion certificate will be issued for the delegates based on continuous assessments during the course and the final scores of the written examination.
CQI-IRCA ISO 14001 Lead Auditor course Fees:
IAS offers lead auditor courses at a highly-discounted price. The investment of this ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training course includes training course materials, lunch, and refreshments. For more details, kindly reach us or visit us.
IAS delivers all its lead auditor training through its group concern Empowering Assurance Systems (EAS). EAS is a direct training partner to IRCA for all Lead Auditor Training including ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training.
Having vast expertise in ISO Training and in ISO Auditing, ISO 14001 Training is delivered through Classroom programme, in-house, Virtual Online(Tutor-led), Self Learning programmes, etc.,
Thousands of students have successfully completed ISO Training courses through IAS and EAS.
Join ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Course now:
IAS delivers ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training worldwide. If you want to schedule this lead auditor training course at your desired location, kindly contact us with the filled Application form. We will reach you within 24 hours of receiving your request.
Also see Examination tips of ISO Lead Auditor Training| ISO 14001 Lead auditor course fees|