What is AS 9100 Certification?
AS 9100 is a widely adopted and standardized quality management system for the aerospace industry. It is designed to meet the specific needs of aviation, space, and defense organizations. AS 9100 certification is a validation indicating that a company has implemented the requirements of the AS 9100 standard and is committed to maintaining its quality management system. This certification demonstrates a commitment to quality and customer satisfaction.
Importance of AS 9100 Certification in Qatar
AS 9100 certification is important for companies in Qatar that are looking to do business with the aerospace industry. The certification is a requirement for many aerospace companies and helps ensure that suppliers meet the highest quality standards. In addition, it can help companies in Qatar to win contracts with aerospace companies and to improve their chances of success in the marketplace.
AS 9100 certification can also help to improve the quality of products and services provided by companies in Qatar. The certification process requires companies to put in place quality control procedures and implement best practices. This helps to ensure that products and services meet the highest standards.
Benefits of AS 9100 Certification in Qatar
- Ensures that the product is safe for use
- Helps you meet customer expectations
- Improves your reputation and credibility with customers and suppliers
- Reduces risk of non-compliance penalties or other legal consequences
- Leads to increased efficiency, productivity, and competitiveness
- Helps you meet customer’s expectations
- Reduces cost of production by avoiding rework or scrap
Which Organizations Can Apply?
The AS 9100 standard can be applied to any organization that manufactures, repairs, or maintains products or services for the aerospace industry. This includes:
- Aerospace manufacturers
- Aerospace suppliers
- Aircraft maintenance and repair organizations
- Aerospace ground support equipment manufacturers
How to Apply for AS 9100 Certification in Qatar Through IAS?
The certification process has 2 auditing stages, which include:
- Stage 1 Audit (Preliminary audit) – The first aspect of this audit stage is to determine whether a firm is ready to advance to Stage 2. During this time, our auditor will be going through the company’s operations, controls, and financial position. Our auditors will also go through all AS 9100 paperwork and develop an audit plan based on the findings.
- Stage 2 Audit (Certification Audit) – The company’s complete management system is reviewed and audited in this phase to ensure that it satisfies AS 9100 standards. The amount of time it takes a business to finish an audit in the second stage is affected by a variety of factors, including size, the number of branches it has, and the goods or services it provides.
After successful completion of both audits, an AS 9100 certificate will be granted.
Obtain AS 9100 Certification in Qatar Through IAS
If you are looking for a reliable, accredited certification body to help your company in Qatar obtain AS 9100 certification, look no further than IAS. We are one of the leading providers of ISO management system certifications and have been helping companies around the world to improve their operations and win business for over 20 years.
We offer a wide range of services to help your company through the certification process, including training, gap analysis, and auditing. We also offer a range of support services to help you maintain your certification once you have achieved it.
Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can help your organization achieve AS 9100 certification in Qatar.