Purpose of ISO 22000 Internal Auditor Training
The main purpose of the ISO 22000 internal auditor training is to provide participants with the necessary skills and knowledge to perform internal audits of a food safety management system in line with the requirements of ISO 22000. The course covers the principles and requirements of ISO 22000, as well as the process approach and risk-based thinking.
IAS offers ISO 22000 internal auditor training in Qatar that aids participants in developing the skills to carry out effective internal audits of a food safety management system.
Why ISO 22000 Internal Auditor Training in Qatar?
ISO 22000 internal auditor training is important for several reasons. It ensures that auditors have the knowledge and skills necessary to properly assess a company’s compliance with the standard. It helps to ensure that auditors are independent and objective in their evaluations. It provides you with an opportunity to network with other professionals who may be able to offer you valuable insights and feedback on your audit process.
Also, ISO 22000 internal auditor training helps to ensure that auditors understand the importance of maintaining confidentiality during audits and can help you build your credibility as an auditor and improve your career prospects
Benefits of ISO 22000 Internal Auditor Training in Qatar
- Understand the requirements of the ISO 22000 standard
- Learn how to effectively audit an ISO 22000 management system
- Gain a thorough understanding of the principles of food safety management
- Understand how to identify and assess food safety hazards
- Learn how to monitor and review the effectiveness of a food safety management system
- Gain the skills and knowledge necessary to report on an ISO 22000 audit
- Develop the ability to make recommendations for improvement in an ISO 22000 management system
Who Can Attend?
The course is designed for anyone who wants to learn how to audit an ISO 22000 management system. It is especially beneficial for those who are involved in the food safety management of an organization, such as:
- Food safety managers
- Quality assurance managers
- Quality control managers.
In order to enroll in our ISO 22000 internal auditing training in Qatar, registrants are recommended to have a basic understanding of ISO 22000 standards and food safety management ideas. It would be preferable if they had prior food safety management experience.
Course Delivery Modes
- Self-Learning Mode (30 days): Employees who work full-time would benefit the most from this approach of education. The ISO 22000 Internal Auditor Course can be completed using our cutting-edge self-paced learning Method, at your own pace and you’ll get 30 days of online access to the course materials.
- Tutor-led Virtual Classes: Attendees will take part in an ISO 22000 Internal Auditor course in Qatar via a virtual learning environment. Attendees will receive two days (16-hour) of training using Zoom meetings, which will be led by our experienced instructors and include lectures, group discussions, and practical activities.
Assessment and Course Certification
At the conclusion of the course, students must complete an online exam and obtain an ISO 22000 Internal Auditor certificate. To acquire a certificate of completion, students must score at least 70 percent on the online test.
To learn more about the ISO 22000 Internal Auditor Training in Qatar, please Contact IAS!