What is BRC Certification?
The BRC Global Standard for Food Safety is a globally recognized benchmark that outlines food safety management procedures. The BRC Global Standard for Food Safety is a globally recognized symbol of food safety and quality. It is given to businesses that have implemented a food safety management system that meets the requirements of the British Retail Consortium (BRC) Global Standard for Food Safety.
Importance of BRC Certification in Qatar
BRC certification is essential for firms doing business in Qatar. This is because it allows businesses to demonstrate their commitment to quality and food safety. Customers place a great deal of value on this, so it makes a significant difference whether or not they do business with a company. Furthermore, the certification may assist firms in obtaining better market access and increasing clientele. As a result, it is well worth the expense for any company doing business in Qatar.
Benefits of BRC Certification in Qatar
- It encourages good manufacturing practices
- It facilitates communication between members of the food supply chain
- It reduces business costs associated with recalls and other food safety issues
- It enhances food safety and quality management
- It ensures compliance with international food safety standards
- It helps organizations to implement a recognized food safety management system
- It provides a competitive advantage in the marketplace
Which Organizations Can Apply?
The BRC Global Standard for Food Safety is applicable to all organizations, regardless of size or type, that are involved in any part of the food supply chain. This includes but is not limited to:
- Primary producers
- Food manufacturers
- Packaging and ingredient suppliers
- Retailers, and food-service providers.
How to Apply for BRC Certification in Qatar Through IAS?
- To get an IAS certificate, you must first submit an application to IAS. Following your application’s acceptance by IAS, one of our experts will contact you to discuss about BRC certification.
- We will need information on your company’s operations, products, and services during the application process. This data will allow us to determine whether your firm’s BRC level is appropriate as well as whether you fulfill the certification criteria.
- Following our evaluation of your application, we will schedule an on-site review at a mutually convenient time and location. This audit will be carried out by a team of BRC-certified auditors to ensure that your business meets the required standards.
- The certification procedure may be completed only after all non-conformities have been addressed and corrected.
- After you’ve completed all of the criteria, you will get your BRC Certificate.
Get BRC Certification in Qatar Through IAS?
IAS is an accredited certification body for the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety. We provide certification services to businesses in Qatar that wish to demonstrate their commitment to food safety and quality. We have been providing certification services for over 20 years and have a proven track record of success. We are a highly respected organization with a global presence. Our team of experts is well-versed in the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety and has a wealth of experience in conducting audits and issuing certificates.
Please contact us for more information about the BRC certification in Qatar and auditing procedures that are unique to your organization!