ISO 9001 Certification
IAS Provides ISO 9001 Certification in Qatar. IAS conducts audit of QMS with highly experienced, real-time auditors to provide complete guidance about the auditing procedure and certification process.
What for ISO 9001:2015 standard?
ISO 9001 is a generic standard for Quality Management System (QMS). This standard specifies requirements and specifications to improve the quality of products and services. This is a globally recognized standard that monitors, maintains, and continually improves the performance of the management system.
ISO 9001:2015 is the latest standard, developed with the PDCA (Plan-Do-Check-Act) approach. This process oriented approach helps organizations follow the industries’ best practices and ensures the consistency of good quality products and services.
IAS is one of the top-searching ISO Certification Bodies in Qatar. We offer ISO 9001 Certification for the organizations which need betterment in the quality of products, processes and services.
About ISO 9001:2015 Certification
ISO 9001 Certification confirms that an organization complies with the requirements ISO 9001 standard. This certification establishes the stability and continuity of the organizations’ commitments in delivering high quality products and services. Moreover, the ISO 9001 Certification in Qatar is a powerful tool to demonstrate the high-level performance of the Quality Management System as well as to enhance the credibility of the organization.
IAS provides ISO 9001 Certification in Qatar and also in various countries across the world such as India, Bangladesh, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and so on.
Which organization should attain ISO 9001 Certification in Qatar?
ISO 9001 Certification is a common Quality Management System Certification that is applicable for all organizations such as Manufacturing Industries, Constructing Companies, Hospitals, Banks, Schools, Colleges and Educational Institutions, Shops, Traders, Dealers, Service Industries, Training Institutes and Government Organizations, etc.
This certification may be applied to any type of industry or organization for ISO 9001 certification in Qatar, regardless of size (small or large), kind, or field of activity.
Benefits of Obtaining ISO Certification in Qatar
ISO 9001 Certification not only enhances the reputation but also provides following benefits to the organization.
- Establishes the quality of products and services
- Ensures the effective implementation of the management system
- Improves consistency and reliability
- Increased credibility
- Satisfies customers’ expectations
- Enhances the business opportunities
- Helps win overseas clients
- Increases the competency and business efficiency
- Develops employees’ confidence and improves workflow
Steps in Obtaining ISO 9001 Certification in Qatar
Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) is an UQAS accredited ISO 9001 Certification body in Qatar that provides management system certification on ISO 9001 and also on various ISO standards. IAS also delivers ISO 9001 lead auditor training, ISO 9001 internal auditor training and ISO 9001 awareness and foundation training in Qatar.
IAS offers effective yet simple procedures to acquire ISO Certification in Qatar
- Call IAS to have free discussion about the certification process specific to your organization
- Or contact IAS by sending the application form
- IAS initiates ISO certification process based on the application form submitted by your organization
- The auditing process has two stages
- Readiness audit
- Verifying the effectiveness of the implementation of ISO 9001:2015
- IAS conducts audit and provides the audit report with non-conformities (if any)
- We also help you with the corrections and corrective actions
- Finally, IAS will issue the ISO 9001 Certification.
Contact us or visit us to know more about the auditing procedure and certification process.