About ISO 27001
ISO 27001 is for an organization’s Information Security Management System. It specifies requirements to enhance the information security system performance of the organization by reducing the security risks and threats. It helps organizations secure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information. Regardless of size, the ISO 27001 is applicable to all organizations that deal with customers’ data and information. This standard also ensures the continual improvement of the organization’s information security system.
ISO 27001 Certification Benefits
By obtaining the ISO 27001 Certification, the organization can:
- Know the information security risks and take actions to reduce them
- Understand their customers’ needs, demonstrate that they are providing secure customer service, and improve company image by applying this standard in their systems
- Increase the protection level of intellectual property assets against security risks
- Benefit from cost reduction since information security controls can help organizations avoid expenses
- Respond to the increasing number of security incidents and ensure proactive risk management
- ISO 27001 Certification helps organizations to protect confidential data and information in all forms including digital, paper-based, intellectual property, or the data in the cloud or hard copies.
- It enhances credibility and as well as customers’ confidence in your security system. It gives you global recognition by promoting the competency of your organization.
- ISO 27001 Certification helps the organization to comply with applicable legal requirements and other requirements.
ISO 27001 Certification Requirements
To achieve an ISO 27001 certification, the organization is required to complete the following requirements:
- Risk assessment
- Organization of information security
- Human resources security
- Asset management
- Security incident management
- Compliance with legal and contractual requirements
- System access control
- Business continuity management
- Compliance testing and maintenance of the ISMS
- We provide ISO 27001 Certification service at an affordable price. Our ISO 27001 Certification process is carefully designed for the organizations to develop their management system to the international standard.
- IAS is also a leading ISO training body in Qatar. We offer lead auditor training, internal auditor training as well as awareness and foundation training programs on various ISO standards.
ISO 27001 Certification procedure with IAS.
- Call IAS to have a free discussion about the certification process specific to your organization
- Or contact IAS by sending the filled application form with all ISO 27001 Certification questionnaires.
- IAS initiates ISO certification process based on the application form submitted by your organization
- The auditing process has two stages
- Readiness audit
- Verifying the effectiveness of the implementation of ISO 27001:2013
- IAS conducts audits and provides the audit report with non-conformities (if any)
- We also help you with the corrections and corrective actions
- Finally, IAS will issue the ISO 27001 Certification.
Cost of ISO 27001 Certification in Qatar
The cost of ISO 27001 Certification depends on the size, number of locations, and paid-up capital of the organization. The certification fee is payable upon signing of the ISO 27001 Certification agreement between your organization and IAS.
Contact IAS to know more about our ISO 27001 Certification procedure and pricing. We also offer discounts for regular customers, associations, and organizations that certify multiple units with us.
To know more about our ISO training programs in Qatar, please call +6531591803+653159180 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also view: ISO 27001 Requirements|