Purpose of ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Training
ISO 22301 lead auditor training is designed to provide delegates with the necessary skills and knowledge to perform first, second, and third-party audits of a business continuity management system (BCMS) against the requirements of ISO 22301. The course provides delegates with a detailed understanding of how to conduct an effective BCMS audit in order to assess compliance with the standard.
IAS offers IRCA-certified ISO 22301 lead auditor training in Qatar. The course is led by experienced auditors who are certified by IRCA to deliver the training. The course covers the requirements of ISO 22301, as well as provides practical guidance on how to carry out an audit of a BCMS.
Why ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Training in Qatar?
ISO 22301 lead auditor training helps ensure that auditors have the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively audit an organization's ISO 22301-compliant management system. Second, the training helps auditors to develop a better understanding of the requirements of the standard, which can in turn help them to more effectively assess an organization's compliance with the standard. Finally, lead auditor training can also help to improve communication between auditors and organizations, which can ultimately lead to more effective audits.
Benefits of ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Training in Qatar
- Helps you develop an in-depth understanding of the requirements of the ISO 22301 standard for BCMS.
- Enables you to effectively audit a BCMS against the requirements of ISO 22301.
- Provides you with the skills and knowledge necessary to lead a team of auditors during an ISO 22301 audit.
- Gives you the ability to assess the maturity level of a BCMS and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Enhances your credibility and employability as an auditor specializing in business continuity management.
- Enables you to contribute to the development of international best practices in business continuity management.
Who Should Attend?
The course is designed for auditors who wish to develop the skills and knowledge necessary to lead an audit of a business continuity management system against the requirements of ISO 22301. Such as:
- BCMS consultants
- Business continuity managers
- Risk managers
Delegates are advised to have a thorough good understanding of business continuity management and the ISO 22301 standard. Additionally, it is suggested that delegates have experience in auditing or leading an audit team. It would also be beneficial if they have an ISO 22301 internal auditor certification.
Course Duration and Delivery Method
The IRCA ISO 22301 lead auditor training is conducted in Qatar by IAS as a full-time course for 5 days (40 hours) and offers both continuous and weekend-based courses.
The IRCA ISO 22301 lead auditor training in Qatar is delivered by Google Meet or Zoom meetings, with tutor-led sessions. Throughout the course of study, our certified lead auditors will give interactive course lectures to assist you to prepare for the ISO 22301 lead auditor examination, which will be held on the final day of the training program.
To earn this well-known professional credential, students must pass the lead auditor exam with at least a 70 percent score.
Aside from IRCA ISO 22301 lead auditor training, IAS offers two types of online ISO 22301 internal auditor courses:
- ISO 22301 Internal Auditor Training Course (Self Learning 30 days)
- Virtual ISO 22301 Internal Auditor Training Course (2 days, 16 hours)
If you have any queries related to IRCA ISO 22301 lead auditor training in Qatar, kindly contact us to know more about the training program!