What is CE Certification or CE Marking?
CE (Conformite Europene), in English, CE – European Conformity. If you want to sell your product in the European Economic Area (EEA), then it is a must to achieve CE Marking. This certification mark is important for the products to be sold in the European business market. CE Marking is a must for some products such as:
- Electrical and electronic equipment
- Radio and telecom terminal equipment
- Pressure equipment
- Medical devices
- Gas appliances
- Toys, etc.
Importance of CE Certification
CE Certification demonstrates that the product and its packaging are made in compliance with European safety, quality, and as well as environmental protection standards. CE certification enhances credibility in your products. It develops your brand image as well as helps you achieve global recognition. Also, it enhances marketability in the European local market and in the global marketplace.
Benefits of CE Certification?
CE Certification adds value to your product on the global market. CE certification mark is important for the products to be sold in the European business market. Once you've achieved CE Certification, you can enjoy the free movement of goods within the EEA. It saves time and money as it is a self-certification process. The manufacturer need not go through any third-party certification system anymore. Also, there's no risk involved in product recalls because it enhances consumer confidence in your products.
What are the Procedures for CE Certification?
- Call IAS to have a free discussion about the CE Certification audit procedure
- Complete our CE Certification application form and send us
- Our auditors will analyze all the possible requirements related to your product
- We will come with an audit plan, after identifying the specific requirements that comply with your product
- IAS will initiate the audit by evaluating the product as well as the technical documents
- Our auditors will provide the detailed audit report (with deviation report, if any)
- The corrections have to be implemented within the specified time given by our auditors
- Finally, IAS will issue the CE Certificate.
Duration of CE Certification
Duration for CE Certification depends on the products and their type. Every product has different requirements regarding testing, inspection, and documentation. The documents that need to be submitted by the manufacturer also vary with each product and category.
- IAS offers complete guidance and support throughout the entire certification process
- With our expertise in this industry, we take care of all your certification needs
- By leveraging our global reach, we are able to offer you full assistance anytime at anywhere
- We use the latest tools and technologies to prepare an efficient audit plan.
Contact us now for more information about CE Certification!
Contact us with the filled application form at [email protected]
Tags: CE Certification process| CE Certification |