Purpose of ISO 22301 Internal Auditor Training
The purpose of ISO 22301 internal auditor training is to provide individuals with the necessary skills and knowledge to perform internal audits of management systems against the requirements of the ISO 22301 standard. The training will cover the principles and methods of auditing, as well as specific requirements for auditing a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS).
IAS offers ISO 22301 internal auditor training in Qatar that is designed to help participants understand how to plan and conduct an effective internal audit of a BCMS. The course provides participants with the opportunity to practice their auditing skills through a series of exercises and role-plays.
Why ISO 22301 Internal Auditor Training in Qatar?
Organizations that are certified to ISO 22301 need to ensure that their management systems are audited on a regular basis to verify that they remain effective. Internal audits are an important part of this process, as they provide an independent assessment of the BCMS.
ISO 22301 internal auditor training is important because it helps to ensure that individuals who perform internal audits have the necessary skills and knowledge to carry out their work effectively. It also helps to ensure that internal audits are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ISO 22301 standard.
Benefits of ISO 22301 Internal Auditor Training in Qatar
- Helps you develop an understanding of the requirements of the ISO 22301 standard
- Teaches you how to audit an organization's management system in order to ensure compliance with the standard
- Prepares you to lead or participate in an ISO 22301 certification audit
- Provides you with the skills and knowledge necessary to implement an effective internal audit program
- Gives you the tools to assess an organization's readiness for certification
- Helps you identify potential improvements to an organization's management system
- Enables you to better communicate the value of ISO 22301 certification to senior management and other stakeholders
Who Can Attend?
ISO 22301 internal auditor training is suitable for individuals who are responsible for auditing management systems against the requirements of ISO 22301. It is also relevant for those who are involved in the certification process, as well as for those who wish to develop an understanding of how to audit a BCMS. Such as:
- BCMS Consultants
- Systems integrators
- Management system practitioners
- Quality professionals
Candidates wanting to take our ISO 22301 insider auditing training in Qatar should have a basic knowledge of business continuity management and the ISO 22301 standard. Attendees are also recommended to have some basic auditing knowledge.
Course Delivery Modes
- Self-Learning Mode (30 days): Employees who work full-time would be the most likely to benefit from this type of learning. You may complete the ISO 22301 Internal Auditor Course using our cutting-edge self-paced learning approach, at your own pace and you'll receive 30 days of online access to course materials.
- Tutor-led Virtual Classes: Candidates will take part in ISO 22301 Internal Auditor Training in Qatar via a virtual learning environment. Attendees will receive two days (16-hour) of training using Zoom meetings, which will be led by our knowledgeable trainers and include lectures, group activities, and practical exercises.
Assessment and Course Certification
Students must complete the course and pass an online exam to earn their ISO 22301 Internal Auditor certificate at the end of it. To obtain a certificate of completion, students must score at least 70% marks on the online exam.
To learn more about the ISO 22301 Internal Auditor Training in Qatar, please Contact IAS!