About ISO Training in Bahrain
ISO training is designed for professionals who need to learn about the fundamentals, guidelines, procedures, and standards involved with implementing industry standards in various sectors. Many industries rely on standardized rules and regulations to guarantee consistent high quality across all phases of their operations. To maintain these standards, many firms require specific training to ensure that their staff are properly equipped to follow them. There are different types of ISO training available, each covers a specific area or standard.
Types of ISO Training in Bahrain Provided by IAS
- ISO Lead Auditor Training: The ISO lead auditor training course is the advanced level of ISO training that is intended to teach participants the knowledge and skills they need to conduct first, second, and third-party audits of management systems according to ISO standards. The curriculum covers the requirements for planning, conducting, reporting, and following up on audits of different types of organizations.
- ISO Internal Auditor Training: The ISO internal auditor training is the intermediate level of ISO training designed to help participants develop the knowledge and skills they need to conduct internal audits of management systems according to ISO standards. The curriculum covers the requirements for auditing, auditing techniques, and best practices related to compliance with ISO standards.
- ISO Awareness Training: The ISO awareness training course is the beginner level of ISO training designed to teach participants the basics of ISO standards and the basic principles of quality management. The curriculum covers what ISO refers to as “the concepts and terminology used in standardization”. It also provides an overview of high-level requirements that are common across all ISO standards.
ISO Training Course Delivery Modes
- In-House /Classroom ISO Training: In-house training is delivered in a face-to-face setting, typically in a conference room or classroom at the client’s site. The advantage of this delivery method is that it allows for a high degree of customization and can be tailored to the specific needs of the client organization. This mode of training is available if the number of employees need to be trained is more than 5. Classroom training is delivered in a face-to-face setting, typically in a classroom at one of the IAS training facilities. The advantage of this delivery method is that it allows for a high degree of interaction between the trainer and participants.
- Virtual Instructor-Led ISO Training: Virtual instructor-led training is a live, online training delivery method that uses web conferencing technology such as Zoom meetings and Google meet to connect participants with instructors and other learners in real-time. The advantage of this delivery method is that it offers the convenience of online learning with the benefits of human interaction.
- Self-Learning ISO Training: This approach to learning is adaptable, as it may be done at your own pace. You will have 30 days of online access to the course materials, videos, and PDFs. You may use the material any time, anywhere, and on any device. This mode of learning is an ideal option if you want to learn at your own pace or have a hectic schedule.
Why Choose IAS for ISO Training in Bahrain?
Integrated Assessment Services Pvt. Ltd. (IAS) is a well-known ISO Certification and training body in Bahrain. We have over 20 years of experience in delivering ISO services and we offer a wide range of ISO training courses that are designed to meet the specific needs of our clients. Our ISO training courses are delivered by experienced and certified trainers who are experts in their field. We also offer a variety of delivery methods to suit the needs of our clients.
Contact us today to learn more about our ISO training program in Bahrain.