Course Objective – ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Training
The aim of the ISO 45001 internal auditor training course is to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills required to perform internal audits of occupational health and safety management systems against the requirements of ISO 45001, in order to contribute to the effective operation of these systems. The course covers the requirements of ISO 45001, the principles and process of auditing, and the skills required to plan, conduct and report on an audit.
IAS offers ISO 45001 internal auditor training in Bahrain that helps candidates to develop the necessary expertise to effectively perform an internal audit of an Occupational health and safety management system against the requirements of ISO 45001.
Why ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Training in Bahrain?
ISO 45001 is a standard for workplace health and safety management system that provides a framework for businesses to identify and manage health and safety threats while also improving overall performance. Internal auditing is an important element of this procedure, which may help businesses ensure that their health and safety management system is effective and compliant with ISO 45001 requirements.
The ISO 45001 internal auditing curriculum will teach you how to assess an organization’s health and safety management system and ensure its effectiveness. This training will help you learn how to plan and conduct audits, as well as how to report on your findings.
Benefits of ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Training in Bahrain
Upon the successful completion of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the requirements of the ISO 45001 standard
- Develop necessary skills to plan and conduct an OH&SMS internal audit
- Be Familiar with the core elements of an auditing process and the best practices in conducting audits.
- Understand the follow-up process to verify the implementation of corrective actions
- Acquire stronger skills to identify, analyze, and interpret evidence collected during audits to assess compliance with requirements and standards.
- Demonstrate increased professional competence and confidence as an OH&SMS internal auditor.
Who Can Attend?
This course is designed for anyone who wants to develop the necessary expertise to perform ISO 45001 internal audits, including:
- Health and Safety Managers
- OH&S Professionals
- Human Resources Personnel
Attendees who want to attend our ISO 45001 internal auditor training in Bahrain are recommended to have a basic knowledge of the ISO 45001 standard and its principles. It would be advantageous if the attendees had prior experience in the health and safety sector.
Course Delivery Modes
- Self-Learning Mode (30 days): Employees who work full-time would benefit the most from this method of training. With 30 days of online access to the course materials, you may finish the ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Training Course using our cutting-edge self-paced learning approach at your own pace.
- Tutor-led Virtual Classes: Candidates will participate in the ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Training in Bahrain via a virtual learning environment. Attendees will get two days (16 hours) of training from our knowledgeable tutors via Zoom meetings, which will include interactive lectures, group activities, and practical applications.
Assessment and Course Certification
After finishing this course, students must take an online exam to receive an ISO 45001 Internal Auditor certificate. To obtain a certificate of completion, students must pass the online test with at least 70 percent marks.
To learn more about the ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Training in Bahrain, please Contact IAS!