Course Objective – ISO 22000 Internal Auditor Training
The aim of ISO 22000 Internal Auditor Training is to provide the participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to perform internal audits on food safety management systems against the requirements of ISO 22000, in order to contribute to the continuous improvement of the organization.
IAS offers ISO 22000 internal auditor training in Bahrain that will help participants evaluate how well an organization’s food safety system is functioning, identify areas for improvement, and recommend measures to improve its performance.
Why ISO 22000 Internal Auditor Training in Bahrain?
ISO 22000 is a comprehensive food safety management system standard that focuses on the requirements related to food safety hazards and the various preventative measures in place to control them. Being ISO 22000 certified demonstrates your organization’s commitment to providing safe, high-quality products and services. This makes it essential for all businesses operating in the food industry to have an effective and well-implemented food safety management system.
An ISO 22000 internal auditor is responsible for performing audits to verify that an organization’s food safety system is functioning properly and adhering to the requirements of the standard. Such audits help organizations identify areas where they can improve their processes, as well as to measure their performance against industry best practices and legal requirements.
Benefits of ISO 22000 Internal Auditor Training in Bahrain
Upon the successful completion of this training, you will be able to:
- Understand the requirements of the ISO 22000 standard
- Effectively audit an organization’s food safety management system
- Recognize potential improvements to an organization’s food safety management system
- Understand the importance of auditing food safety management systems
- Identify key elements of an effective food safety management system
- Ensure your organization’s food safety management system is effective
- Understand the role of the internal auditor in maintaining a food safety management system
Who Can Attend?
The training is designed for those who want to learn how to conduct internal audits of food safety management systems in accordance with ISO 22000 requirements. It will be particularly useful for quality assurance personnel, food safety managers, and anyone who wants to improve their understanding of food safety management systems.
Attendees who wish to join our ISO 22000 internal auditor training in Bahrain are recommended to have a basic understanding of food safety and quality management systems, as well as some experience in auditing. Prior work experience in the food safety field would be beneficial.
Course Delivery Modes
- Self-Learning Mode (30 days): Full-time employees would benefit the most from this method of learning. The ISO 22000 Internal Auditor Course can be completed using our cutting-edge self-paced learning Method, at your own pace, and you’ll receive 30 days of online access to the course materials.
- Tutor-led Virtual Classes: Attendees will take part in an ISO 22000 Internal Auditor course in Bahrain via a virtual learning environment. Attendees will get two days (16-hour) of training via Zoom meetings, which will be led by our knowledgeable instructors and include lectures, group discussions, and practical exercises.
Assessment and Course Certification
At the conclusion of the program, students must take an online exam to get an ISO 22000 Internal Auditor certificate. To obtain a certificate of completion, students must score at least 70 percent on the online examination.
To learn more about the ISO 22000 Internal Auditor Training in Bahrain, please Contact IAS!