What is BRC Certification?
The British Retail Consortium (BRC) Global Standard for Food Safety is a comprehensive set of requirements covering all aspects of food safety and quality management. Certification to the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety provides assurance to retailers, suppliers, and other stakeholders that a food manufacturing company has the necessary plans and procedures to produce safe, legal food.
Why Get BRC Certification in Bahrain?
BRC certification is recognized around the world as an important indicator of a manufacturer’s commitment to quality and compliance with regulatory requirements. Obtaining BRC certification can help your business stand out in the competitive global food industry, giving you access to new markets and customers who require certification as a condition of doing business. It is also a valuable tool for continual improvement, as it requires companies to establish and maintain systems and procedures for identifying and addressing food safety and quality issues.
Benefits of BRC Certification in Bahrain
- It can help your business to be more competitive in the marketplace.
- It can give your customers added confidence in the safety and quality of your products.
- It can help you to win new business, as many buyers now specify that their suppliers must have BRC certification.
- It demonstrates your commitment to food safety and quality and can help to build customer loyalty.
- It can give you a competitive edge when tendering for new contracts.
- It can help you to manage the risk of product recalls more effectively.
Which Organizations Can Apply?
The BRC Global Standard for Food Safety can be applied to any size or type of organization that is involved in the manufacture, processing, packing, storage, or distribution of food products. This includes
- Primary producers
- Food-service businesses
BRC Certification Cost
The BRC certification cost in Bahrain depends on several factors, including the size and type of your business, the scope of your application, and any additional services or products you wish to include. However, generally speaking, the cost of BRC certification is relatively low compared to the many benefits it can provide to your business and hence it can prove to be a great investment for your food business.
BRC Certification Process in Bahrain Through IAS
The certification process for the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety through IAS is as follows:
- The first step in the BRC certification process is to complete an application form and submit it to IAS along with all necessary supporting documentation.
- IAS will then conduct an initial review of the application to ensure that the company is eligible for certification and to identify any potential areas of non-compliance.
- Once the review is complete, IAS will provide the company with a quotation for the certification process.
- If the quotation is accepted, IAS will send a team of auditors to the company’s premises to conduct an on-site assessment.
- The auditors will examine all aspects of the company’s food safety and quality management system to ensure that it meets the requirements of the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety.
- Upon successful completion of the audit, IAS will issue a certificate confirming the company’s certification to the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety.
Get BRC Certified in Bahrain Through IAS
If you are interested in obtaining BRC certification for your company, IAS is here to help. We are a leading provider of certification services for the food industry, with many years of experience in assisting companies to obtain BRC certification. Our team of auditors is highly experienced and knowledgeable in the requirements of the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety, and we can work with you to ensure that your company meets all the relevant requirements.
Contact us today if you wish to obtain BRC certification in Bahrain and we will be happy to assist you.