Course Objective – ISO 22301 Internal Auditor Training
The main purpose of ISO 22301 Internal Auditor Training is to train personnel on how to carry out internal audits in line with the requirements stated in ISO 22301. This training will also equip participants with the necessary knowledge and skills to develop their audit plans, conduct audits for conformity assessment, and apply the techniques involved in it.
IAS offers ISO 22301 internal auditor training in Bahrain that is delivered by highly experienced practitioners with practical knowledge in auditing and managing business continuity processes. This ensures that participants will acquire the right amount of knowledge and skills needed to be effective in performing internal audits.
Why ISO 22301 Internal Auditor Training in Bahrain?
One of the most critical roles required in any organization is to have an internal audit team. The internal auditing process will involve analyzing and assessing the business processes for handling risks, controls, and compliance requirements. By becoming an ISO 22301 certified internal auditor, you will be able to improve your organization’s security posture and help it become more prepared for potential disasters. Additionally, you will be able to provide valuable feedback to management on the effectiveness of the organization’s current security controls. As an ISO 22301 internal auditor, you will play a vital role in helping your organization maintain its certification.
Benefits of ISO 22301 Internal Auditor Training in Bahrain
- Helps ensure your organization’s BCMS is up to date and compliant with international standards
- Gives you the skills necessary to properly audit your organization’s BCMS
- Helps you identify potential improvements to your organization’s management system
- Provides in-depth knowledge of BCM principles and best practices
- Helps you understand how to audit your organization’s risk management procedures and controls
- Enables you to build a more robust, resilient business that can withstand any type of disruption or emergency.
Who Can Attend?
The ISO 22301 internal auditor training is designed for professionals who are responsible for auditing their organization’s business continuity management system (BCMS). This includes managers, risk assessment specialists, BCP coordinators, and IT staff.
There are no specific prerequisites for this training course. However, it is recommended that participants have a basic understanding of business continuity concepts and practices. Additionally, participants should be familiar with the ISO 22301 standard.
Course Delivery Modes
- Self-Learning Mode (30 days): Employees who work full-time are the most likely to benefit from this kind of training. The ISO 22301 Internal Auditor Course may be completed using our cutting-edge self-paced learning method, at your own pace, and you’ll get 30 days of online access to course materials.
- Tutor-led Virtual Classes: Candidates will take part in ISO 22301 Internal Auditor Training in Bahrain via a virtual learning environment. Candidates will be given two days (16 hours) of training using Zoom meetings, which will be led by our experienced trainers and include lectures, group activities, and practical exercises.
Assessment and Course Certification
To acquire their ISO 22301 Internal Auditor certificate, students must pass an online examination at the conclusion of the course. To earn a certificate of completion, students must score at least 70 percent on the online examination.
To learn more about the ISO 22301 Internal Auditor Training in Bahrain, please Contact IAS!