About ISO 9001 Certification
ISO 9001 Certification establishes an organization’s quality assurance in products, processes, and services. This is a globally recognized Quality Management System (QMS) certification, followed by millions of organizations across the world. This certification ensures the organizations meet the legal and statutory requirements. It impresses the quality-conscious customers and as well as satisfies their expectations. Also, the ISO 9001 Certification helps the organizations to work effectively with clients/shareholders and boosts the corporate image among competitors.
ISO 9001 Certification in Dubai is a key for organizations to gain competitive edge over their competitors.
Having establishment in an International metropolitan city it requires it services to be aligned with International expectation and cater International customers. ISO 9001 Certification in Dubai,is provided for all sectors and all sizes of organization aiming at enhancing customer satisfaction, through quality products and efficient service delivery systems. ISO 9001 Certification in Dubai helps companies to enhance competitiveness and performance of their business.
The following are the few benefits of ISO 9001 Certification in Dubai such as Increasing the image of the organization, Enhance Customer Satisfaction, Improve Organizational Competitiveness, Minimize Financial Risks, Fulfill Stakeholder Needs and Protect Reputation.etc.
IAS follows a simple procedure to provide ISO 9001 Certification in dubai. To know more about the procedure of ISO 9001 Certification in dubai, cost and time frame.. contact immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is a Quality Management System?
The Quality Management System is in charge of ensuring the quality of processes and services in all sectors. It aids businesses in continually delivering high-quality products and services to their customers. The Quality Management System is also responsible for ensuring that the organization’s quality standards and goals are met.
What is the importance of ISO 9001 Certification?
ISO 9001 Certification certifies a company’s dedication to producing high-quality goods and services. It helps companies gain new clients and increase their visibility throughout the world. The ISO 9001 Certification also enhances the organization’s reputation and improves its competitive position in the global market.
Who needs ISO 9001 Certification in UAE?
Regardless of size, type, field of activity, the ISO 9001 Certification in UAE is suitable for all organizations such as:
- Manufacturing industries
- Constructing companies
- Colleges and educational institutions
- Shops and traders
- Service industries
- Government organizations, etc.
Benefits of ISO 9001 Certification:
The ISO 9001 Certification has several benefits:
- Growth of business and customer satisfaction
- Encourages corporate responsibility, environmental concerns and corporate social responsibilities (CSR)
- Customer satisfaction is improved with an increase in product quality
- Business relationships are enhanced with increased good-will
- Improvement in team morale, cohesiveness, and better customer relations
- Improved collaboration between departments
- Increased productivity among employees because of the improved working environment
- A variety of stakeholders are satisfied including shareholders, clients, customers, suppliers, workers, management etc.
- Increases profit because of reduced waste and reworks
- Improves market share and image
- Helps to gain new markets, thus increasing revenue for the organization.
- The ISO 9001 Certification ensures that all processes are efficient and organized which leads to an increase in production rates. Also, it reduces process costs due to improved equipment performance. The certification also ensures that the product quality is high at the end of each process.
How to get ISO 9001 Certification in UAE
If you are interested in getting the ISO 9001 Certification in UAE for your organization, you need to apply to IAS. We will review your processes and services before granting your certification. This will include a thorough assessment of the management system, review of all documentation and procedures, interviews with management and staff members, and audit of the practical application.
IAS gives you full assistance and guidance throughout the certification process. Once the initial requirements are met, you may be required to provide additional information.
We will review the documentation and check how your processes are conducted in order to ensure that they follow the standard requirements. In some cases, you may be asked to revise certain requirements before we award the certification.
In short, all activities from beginning to end are managed by IAS for a smooth sailing process.
Validity of ISO 9001 Certification:
Once ISO 9001 Certification is issued by IAS, it is valid for three years. We will send you a reminder before it expires which allows you to take action six months in advance.
We offer assistance throughout the whole process, from the initial review until the issue of certification.
Cost of ISO 9001 Certification in UAE:
The cost of ISO 9001 Certification in UAE starts with AED 5000 but varies from organization to organization based on the following factors such as
- Size of the organization
- The complexity of the processes(like including product design etc.,)
- A number of locations that ISO 9001 Certification cover.
To get a free quotation, fill in the application and contact us.
Contact us for ISO 9001 Certification
You can contact us by phone or email and we will try to answer any questions you may have. Alternatively, you can visit the IAS through email@example.com or call us at +6531591803 for more information about ISO 9001 Certification in dubai or ISO 9001 Certification in UAE