ISO 27001:2022 Lead Auditor Training in Kuwait
What for ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training?
The main objective of ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training Course is to enable delegates understand the key concepts the principles of Information Security management System (ISMS) and the requirements of ISO 27001:2022 Standard to identify and control the information security risks and protect confidential data and information from unauthorized access. This course also helps the delegates to plan, manage and conduct an effective audit of ISMS. Further, the ISO 27001 lead Auditor Training Course enhances the auditing knowledge and skills of the delegate in accordance with the guidelines of ISO 19011.
CQI-IRCA Accredited ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Course
On the successful completion of IRCA approved ISO 27001 Lead auditor Training course, you can easily get your name registered in the CQI-IRCA registry. It boosts your capability to perform third-party audit of ISMS at any organization in the food supply chain.
Benefits of learning ISO 27001 Lead Auditor course
The ISO 27001 Lead Auditor training Course helps the delegates to:
- Understand the principles of ISMS and requirements of ISO 27001
- Perform an effective third party of ISMS at any organization
- Learn how to assess security threats & vulnerabilities
- Access the latest auditing techniques and methods
- Understand the accelerated learning techniques
- Guide and lead the management team
ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Course Content
- Overview of ISO 27001 Standard
- Introduction to ISO 27001:2022 Lead Auditor Training Course
- Explanation of Annex XL framework
- Requirements of ISO 27001:2022
- CIA and DAD triads
- Risk assessment analysis
- Audit definition, types and, principles
- Guidelines for auditing (ISO 19011)
- Audit planning and preparation of checklist
- Corrections and corrective actions
- Audit follow-up procedures
- Audit report preparation
- Roles and responsibilities of lead auditor
- Characters of auditor
Who should attend?
- ISMS managers
- Members of information security team
- Representatives and consultants of ISMS
- Auditors of management system
- ISMS internal auditors
- Also, anyone who wants to know more about the ISO 27001:2022 requirements
The candidates should have the prior knowledge of:
- Key concepts of ISMS
- ISO 27001 requirements
- Basic auditing process
IAS – ISO Training Body in Kuwait
IAS (Integrated Assessment Services) is one of the top-searching training platforms in Kuwait. We offer lead auditor training courses on ISO 27001 and also on various ISO standards. We are also famous for providing internal auditor training and awareness and foundation training courses. Other than Kuwait, we also have several branches and representatives in various countries such as Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, India, Bangladesh, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines and so on.
IAS offers professionally trained, real-time auditors who have vast industry background experience to train the delegates with practical examples.
ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training Course Duration
IAS conducts ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training Course as a five days (40 hours) training program. This program includes group discussion, presentations, mock audits and exercises sessions. For better understanding of the concepts, we also conduct frequent assessment to evaluate the knowledge of the delegates. It makes training session more interactive and enjoyable.
To achieve the professional certification, the candidates need to participate in the written examination. It will be conducted on the fifth day of the training program. Based on the result of final written examination and scores of frequent assessment, the lead auditor course certification will be issued to the qualified candidates.
Fees and Payment
IAS conducts ISO lead auditor training course at a highly discounted price. The fee will vary for the candidates who approach as a group. We also offer easy payment methods. The investment of this course also includes training course materials, lunch and refreshments.