CE Certification in Kuwait
What is CE Certification?
The word CE is abbreviated as “ConformiteEuropene” that means “European Conformity”. CE Marking defines that the product and its packaging are made as per the European legislation. This marking ensures free marketability in the European Economic Area (EEA).
CE Certification is a European conformity certification that assures the product to be sold within the European market. This certification ensures the conformity with European health, safety and environmental standards. It is a declaration of the manufacturers that the product meets the requirements of the applicable EC directives.
Importance of CE Certification
The CE Certification establishes the safe, defect-less and best quality of goods. This certification enhances the customers’ confidence in your products. It makes your products to be recognized in the worldwide market other the EEA. Moreover, the CE Certification enhances product credibility and increases profitability of the business.
IAS offers CE Certification in Kuwait and also other product certifications such as CE Marking, Green, Kosher, GOST-R, etc. we have several branches and representatives in various countries including India, Philippines, Bangladesh, Oman, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar and so on.
Which Products require CE Certification?
The following are some of the products that require CE Marking.
- Electrical and electronic equipment
- Radio and telecom terminal equipment
- Pressure equipment
- Medical devices
- Gas appliances
- Toys, etc.
Procedure to achieve CE Certification
IAS certification processes and services are carried out by our skilled professionals who have vast industry background experience. The certification process of IAS includes:
- Contact IAS with completed application form to have free discussion about the CE Certification process
- Our auditors will analyze all the possible requirements related to your product
- After identifying the specific requirements, IAS will carry out the audit on your product
- The technical documents will be evaluated
- The audit report will be given with the additional clarification (if any)
- Finally, IAS will issue the CE Certification
Benefits of Obtaining CE Certification
- Ensures customers health and safety
- Promotes product credibility
- Minimizes liability claims, time scale and costs
- Guarantees free marketability in EEA
- Improves customers satisfaction
- Enhances sales and increases profitability