CE Certification in Oman
What is CE Certification or CE Marking?
CE (Conformite Europene), in English, CE – European Conformity. If you want to sell your product in the European Economic Area (EEA), then it is a must to achieve CE Marking. This certification mark is important for the products to be sold in the European business market. CE Marking is a must for some products such as:
- Electrical and electronic equipment
- Radio and telecom terminal equipment
- Pressure equipment
- Medical devices
- Gas appliances
- Toys, etc.
Importance of CE Certification
CE Certification demonstrates that the product and its packaging are made in compliance with European safety, quality, and as well as environmental protection standards. This certification enhances credibility in your products. It develops your brand image as well as helps you achieve global recognition. Also, it enhances marketability in the European local market and in the global market place.
A leading ce certification body in Oman – IAS
- Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) is one of the most popular certification bodies in Oman. We offer CE Certification Service in Oman and also in various Gulf countries including Kuwait, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and Bahrain.
- Other than CE Marking Certification, we also provide various product certifications such as BRC, CGMP, GOST-R, Green, HACCP, Kosher, etc.
What are the benefits of CE Certification?
- Promotes the quality of the product
- Enhances credibility as well as customer confidence
- Increases the marketability
- Develops the brand image internationally
- Also, helps increase the profitability of your business
How to get CE Certificate for my business?
- Call IAS to have a free discussion about the CE Certification audit procedure
- Complete our CE Certification application form and send us
- Our auditors will analyze all the possible requirements related to your product
- We will come with an audit plan, after identifying the specific requirements that comply with your product
- IAS will initiate the audit by evaluating the product as well as the technical documents
- Our auditors will provide the detailed audit report (with deviation report, if any)
- The corrections have to be implemented within the specified time given by our auditors
- Finally, IAS will issue the CE Certificate
Looking for more information on CE Certification and also about our auditing process? Feel free to contact us!